It's The Muppet Show! (audio from Fisher-Price Talk-To-Me Book)

DMHFan

Reaction score
Hi, I have a question. Does anyone have the Fisher-Price Talk-To-Me book "It's The Muppet Show"? If so, can anyone please capture the full audio from it? The reason is because not many Fisher-Price Talk-To-Me books have been online in terms of audio. Besides, they can be a bit rare.

Last edited:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
This page has a link to a brief bit of audio of Grover from a Sesame Street book. :super:

Hi, I have a question. Does anyone have the Fisher-Price Talk-To-Me book "It's The Muppet Show"? If so, can anyone please capture the full audio from it? The reason is because not many Fisher-Price Talk-To-Me books have been online in terms of audio. Besides, they can be a bit rare.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I know. I thought you might like to see it anyway. Sorry I couldn't find anything from "The Muppet Show" book. At least that got your post a little boost so maybe someone else will see it and be able to help.

DMHFan

Reaction score
I know this thread is a bit old, but I figured I'd tell you guys that someone finally uploaded almost the entire audio from the book!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I know this thread is a bit old, but I figured I'd tell you guys that someone finally uploaded almost the entire audio from the book!
And now that's gone. In the immortal words of Salem Saberhagen: (sob)(sob)(sob)(sob)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Seems like the majority of the book borrows from the show (or maybe many of the jokes are just old standards). Most of Fozzie's jokes had been done on the show, the Veterinarian's Hospital sketch looks like an adaptation of the Cow sketch from the Dom DeLuise episode (without the "we want Piggy!" and with only the last few lines being different), the Pigs in Space sketch is a remake of the Chopped Liver Monster sketch only with a liverwurst monster, Scooter's conversation with Lew Zealand seems like a remake of Lew's conversation with Leslie Uggam, but with a few jokes replaced (I guess Fisher Price didn't want to include a "just for the halibut" pun), and the ending joke with Statler and Waldorf was done in the Ben Vereen episode.