Well it looks like we may know who may show up in the Kennedy Center Honors when Sesame Street receives the award...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
If this AP news article is anything to go by, then we may see Big Bird, Elmo and Abby during the presentation of the show alongside Joan Ganz Cooney and Lloyd Morrisett... https://apnews.com/f3868d856de2a8bfb10422f92da24e49

Then again it is Sesame Street and its cast is vast. Still what do you all think of this as fans of the show ?

Robinlover

Reaction score
The Sesame Street characters that have to accept that award at the Kennedy center have to be the chickens, the penguins, and the Beach Ball from that one Elmo’s world episode about Balls.
they deserve to.
(jk)

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Alright, it's going to be Dexter the Juggler, Dwayne the Dragon and Blue Bird... everyone will cower in fear at these behemoths.

Actually, it already happened, and how incredibly special for Matt that he got to suit up on a night like this. 🙏

mbmfrog

Reaction score

Oscarfan

Reaction score
From what I've seen, it's not usual that the honoree actually performs in the show. But the main Sesame Muppets apparently did something,

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
From what I've seen, it's not usual that the honoree actually performs in the show. But the main Sesame Muppets apparently did something,
From what I saw they were all wearing tuxedos with a yellow feather honoring Caroll

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Well they are the Muppets of Sesame Street and are well known to do interesting things beyond the street itself. Plus with the song library as big as Sesame Street: Who would they get to perform it within such a short time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.