Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Has anybody else been having trouble trying to watch videos at 60fps lately, or is it just me?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looks like a browser issue. I'm not having any problems in Chrome, but I am in Firefox.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm also noticing that suddenly thumbnails are lighter and brighter than they were before.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now thumbnails are suddenly back to normal, but I see other people were complaining about it.

Which is odd, because it's not like YouTube to actually take complaints into consideration . . . if each major design overhaul (especially to our channel designs) is an indication of that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Been having this glitch where when I watch a video, but then quickly go over to another video, the thumbnail from the previous one is still stuck over it. :confused:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Is there a monetization thing for YouTube videos being 10 minutes or longer, cause I'm really getting sick of watching 10 minute videos that should be 5.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now, all of the sudden, no video can be watched smoothly, regardless of the browser: video playback is not only choppy, but also there's that annoying "tearing" as well - both in Chrome and Firefox.

This literally just started happening; I had no problems watching videos up until just now; closing and relaunching either browser didn't help.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YouTube is the reason why I had to abandon Opera as my prefered browser: there were too many issues that prevented YouTube from working properly, and not just video playback.