Unpopular Opinions

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I used to not be a fan of Nickelodeon Doug at all and used to really hate the show a lot. Now, I really enjoy the show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Evidently, the U.S. ban on incandescent lightbulbs may actually be lifted (even though it apparently still never went into effect yet) . . . and I'm the only one happy about this. I mean, honestly, the only light bulbs that ever came close to matching the lighting quality of incandescent are these halogen bulbs, but not only are they not quite as bright s incandescent, they don't last very long either.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I just watched happy time murders, and I like it. I thought that it was going to be over the top with all the sexual stuff in that was put in the trailer, but the plot was good.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I’ll be honest, I’ve grown to like pig meat food products (bacon, ham, pork, etc) less as I’ve gotten older. In some cases, there’s just too much salt in some of them and others I just find myself being grossed out when I take a bite (ham in particular).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I've stopped eating pork lately simply because I feel morally...weird about it.
I mean, pigs are basically dogs but smarter! It feels wrong for me to eat them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Funny, I just read a post on twitter about how pigs are like dogs, only smarter lol. 🐶 🐷 🐽

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm sorry if a thread like this already exists. But anyway, do you have any opinions that you would consider unpopular? Here are some of mine:

- Floral print is ugly. There are some exceptions, though, but most of it I don't like.
- Pineapple on pizza is awesome!
- Old school arcades - y'know, with games like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and Pole Position - are way more fun than places like Disney World. (Though I haven't even been to Disney World, I've heard that it's very overpriced and the lines are super long.)
- Kick Buttowski was a pretty good show.
- Disney's Chicken Little wasn't that bad.
- Song of the South shouldn't be considered racist. It only shows what Southern American life was like back in the 1800's.
- The Disney Princess movies, while not bad by any means, are kinda overrated. I've always prefered movies like Dumbo, The Jungle Book, Oliver and Company, and The Emperor's New Groove.
- Speaking of, Oliver and Company needs more love, along with Robin Hood and The Great Mouse Detective.
- Angry Beavers is a better Nicktoon than Spongebob. Seasons 1 to 3 Spongebob comes pretty darn close, though.
- Wayside was a good show (but far from the best), and it's definitely not as bad as people say it is. I will say that the books were better, but that dosen't mean the show was bad.
- Fanboy and ChumChum wasn't the worst show on the entire planet. Even though it's pretty bad (I liked it briefly last year, though, but not anymore), I can think of even worse shows. It's definitely one of the worst Nick shows, though.
- Despicable Me's Minions aren't spawns of Satan like many people make them out to be. They are pretty overrated, though, and I much prefer Gru and his daughters.
- Sonic CD, although a good game, isn't quite as great as others say it is. Though I do love both soundtracks and I enjoy the whole time travel mechanic.
- While I absolutely love Sonic Mania, I wish it would've had more original zones than classic/reimagined ones. I mean, Studiopolis and Press Garden might just be some of the most creative levels in Sonic history. (I especially love how Studiopolis act 2 is basically a giant TV studio, with hanging microphone badniks, spotlight platforms, and cable cord tubes that you turn into electricity and warp through.)
Downtown Disney does have a retro arcade full of the games you mentioned.
In the evolution of video games, PAC Man was the big game-changer. Before most games like Space Invaders and Asteroids were based on how well you can shoot. Pac Man changed all that. And any arcade (or Pizza place, bowling alley, or skating rink) that had a Pac Man machine, kids would be lined up five deep and pumping quarters in like there was no tomorrow. ( Yours truly was one of them).
I also loved pinball, air hockey, and Skeeball. Arcade owners really cleaned up in those days. All you had to do was make change for kids, and empty out the quarters at the end of the night.