"Sesame Street's 50th Anniversary Celebration" special to air November 9 on HBO and November 17 on PBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I might just be a crew member named Miles.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The one on the left is definitely Olamide Faison.

I'm guessing the one of the is Imani Patterson . . . it really doesn't look like him, but if you Google images of Miles Orman (who's a professional basketball player), you'll see there's no resemblace; meanwhile, there doesn't appear to be any current or recent photos of Imani.
I figured that was the case, but I'm still kind of confused as to who is on the right.

DePingPong

Reaction score
I'm so stoked to see Kermit back on the street. I wonder how Sesame Workshop was able to pull that off..

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe Disney was okay with him appearing for the special occasion? I mean, we did have that surprise cameo on EW for Season 40.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Do you know what character would be a surprise to make an appearance, Alice. I actually wonder what happened to that puppet

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He really is. I remember when I met him at the Knoxville Fanboy Expo a couple of years ago with the rest of the SS cast, he was the first one I spoke to at their tables, he said he could tell by the look on my face as I was approaching his table that I was a real fan . . . and later still, when it was my turn in line for the photo-op with them, he said, "Hey, it's like seeing an old friend again!"

Really, all of them are every bit the warm, neighborly people we've grown up with all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.