The Facepalm and/or Headdesk Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Cats was once filmed and released as a movie. But nothing will ever beat seeing it live on Broadway. Back in 1984, one of our high school teachers took us on the staff of the literary magazine to see a Broadway show. I really had my heart set on Little Shop of Horrors, but we couldn't get tickets. So I went to Cats, dragging my feet. As soon as the show started, I changed my tune. I was thoroughly blown away. Just the costumes and makeup jobs alone were incredible.
Aslong as Cats doesn't turn into the Taylor Swift show, it should be all right. It wouldn't be fair to the rest of the cast to be upstaged by her.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TAYLOR ******* SWIFT HAS COME OUT WITH ANOTHER NEW SONG ALREADY!!! THIS IS LIKE THE FOURTH NEW SONG SHE'S COME OUT WITH THIS YEAR ALONE!!! WHAT THE ****! DOES SHE THINK WE HAD TOO LONG OF A BREAK FROM HER AND HER ****** MUSIC OR SOMETHING AND SHE NEEDS TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME?!!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry Snowth.... but your hatred of Ms. Swift has now just becoming a running joke on this site. 😂

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I just don’t get why you’d be upset over this. The exact stuff you said could have applied to one of my favorite bands, Sabaton, since they were releasing a new album and dropped some music beforehand. It’s typical stuff. Your hatred of Swift seems irrational.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
He’s not wrong. I mean, this is common in the music industry. Taylor Swift is no exception. I mean this in no disrespect, but as much as I’m not big on her music myself, sometimes I think you just look for any kind of excuse to bash on her.

I’m also not big on her personality (personally), but she’s still a human at the end of the day.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i say she needs to make up all her lost time by releasing 4 albums this year