Questions about anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Was this video animated by the same people behind the real My Little Pony cartoon? Because the whole thing looks almost identical to MLP's traditional art style. If this is fan made, then I am totally impressed. It literally looks like something a bored MLP animator with a twisted sense of humor did as a prank or perhaps even a bit of lost footage for a proposed "My Little Pony:Adult Party Cartoon" that never got released lol :
I know that a lot of fan made animations nowadays look really good (case in point, Nemao's Happy Tree Friends stuff) but this was released all the way back in 2011. During that time period, most fan animations didn't look this amazing.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Was this video animated by the same people behind the real My Little Pony cartoon? Because the whole thing looks almost identical to MLP's traditional art style. If this is fan made, then I am totally impressed. It literally looks like something a bored MLP animator with a twisted sense of humor did as a prank or perhaps even a bit of lost footage for a proposed "My Little Pony:Adult Party Cartoon" that never got released lol :
I know that a lot of fan made animations nowadays look really good (case in point, Nemao's Happy Tree Friends stuff) but this was released all the way back in 2011. During that time period, most fan animations didn't look this amazing.
That's definitely fanmade. But you'd be surprised at how many MLP fans are able to capture the show's style so well.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
When The Rescuers was rereleased on home video in 1999, the video was recalled after it was discovered that an image of a topless woman appears in two non-consecutive frames, which can't be seen when played at normal speed. So how did they figure this out after just a couple of days being released? I could see if a consumer just happened to find it, maybe if it was from watching the DVD or laserdisc but I don't think The Rescuers got either on the day of the 1999 home video release.

I've looked at a few 1999 articles on the subject, and I'm a little at a loss (it seems like they saw it on the actual tape). I wonder if they could have seen it while restoring it (if it was remastered like the Looney Tunes shorts get remastered on DVD, where they digitally remaster every single frame, I could see them catching it, but this was after the release).

But in some of the articles, it's said that it was in the original film print as well as reissues, but it's not in the 1992 home video release because that was mastered from a different print. SO if it's in the original print, how could it have been excluded from the print used for the 1992 video, especially if it seems nobody (except those responsible) knew of it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who in their right mind thought it was a brilliant idea to cast a pencil-thin stick figure like Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe, one of the most voluptuous people in Hollywood in a biopic?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In 101 Dalmatians, does Cruella de Ville really need to make a dalmatian-furred coat from all those puppies? Wouldn't a few big dogs do just fine (not to mention she'd need less if they were full grown)?

Also, was she just trying to make the fur coat for herself to wear or was she trying to sell them? I'm trying to remember if she had a fashion business in the animated film (I'm pretty sure she does in the live action remake).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Disney animators have been very clever in dropping little things in the films, even for just a few frames. The most notable example being Simba in The Lion King laying down in a field of flowers which kicks up some pollen. You can see the word "SEX" with unmistakable clarity.

Any Del

Reaction score
Would anyone eat an entire meal made entirely out of bananas? For example: Banana pudding, banana bread, banana pancakes, banana smoothie, banana ice cream, banana muffins, banana cookies, plantains and bananas?