The “What did you do today?” thread

Any Del

Reaction score
Saw Spider Man Far From Home today...

I'll let this video speak for itself

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was recently promoted to a moderating position on a Discord server since we have an increasing troll problem for our current administration and moderating team to handle.

(See Phil? This is the message we've been trying to get across for years - you and Ed alone can only do so much with a forum this size.)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was recently promoted to a moderating position on a Discord server since we have an increasing troll problem for our current administration and moderating team to handle.

(See Phil? This is the message we've been trying to get across for years - you and Ed alone can only do so much with a forum this size.)
Congratulations. Which server was it?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Went to this amusement park called "Funplex" again. The place underwent some drastic changes since the last time I went there 3 years ago. They fixed up the area where they had the go karts and put it next to some rides and a bowling alley!

Overall, loved the new changes on the place! :big_grin:
I don't know why, but I had the random urge to go to one of those pseudo theme parks today that has bumper cars and miniature golf... I guess the smell was in the air or something.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
After some insistance, I tried a burger today with seven beef patties and seven slices of cheese that was saturated in grease.

That was just a couple of hours ago, but I feel funky already; if I don't die of a heart attack first, I'll probably move into the bathroom tonight.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure @LittleJerry92 would probably risk a heart attack and moobs to give it a try himself.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
After some insistance, I tried a burger today with seven beef patties and seven slices of cheese that was saturated in grease.

That was just a couple of hours ago, but I feel funky already; if I don't die of a heart attack first, I'll probably move into the bathroom tonight.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure @LittleJerry92 would probably risk a heart attack and moobs to give it a try himself.
Seven patties? That sounds nasty AF