Whose autographs do you have?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Today I went to GalaxyCon Louisville (which was called Louisville Supercon last year) and got another Steve Whitmire autograph, but I also got Kirk Thatcher’s autograph.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Today I went to GalaxyCon Louisville (which was called Louisville Supercon last year) and got another Steve Whitmire autograph, but I also got Kirk Thatcher’s autograph.
What did you get autographed?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What did you get autographed?
Kirk Thatcher autographed a picture of Baby Sinclair while Steve Whitmire autographed a picture of his characters.

with the Thatcher autograph, he asked me if there were any particular lines from Dinosaurs I wanted quoted on there, I asked for “we’re gonna need another Timmy!” I had forgotten that Baby said that line in addition to Mr. Lizard. A few hours after I left I realized I should have asked him to sign it with “smoo!”
One fact that somehow passed my radar all this years until Thatcher told me was that he did the voice of Timmy (not sure if he did the puppetry, I’m thinking he didn’t but then I looked at his wiki page and saw that he has puppeteered a few times, which I actually didn’t know). I had mistakenly thought Whitmire was Timmy (the voice is kinda close to Bean Bunny).