Have you met any celebrities?

datman24

Reaction score
Hey everyone, newbie here. Let me go down the list of noteworthy people I’ve met in my lifetime.

Bruce Springsteen
Gabriel Iglesias
Frank Oz
Bobby Moynihan
Bernadette Peters
Jason Alexander
Marc Summers
Fred Newman
Michael Moronna (of ‘Pete & Pete’)
Terrence Mann
Andrea Martin
Alan Alda
Steve Wozniak (Apple co-founder)
Dan Rather
Leon Panetta (former FBI director)
Frank Abagnale (the man whose story inspired the film ‘Catch Me if You Can’)
Ken Burns
Rita Moreno
Ehud Barak (former Israeli Prime Minister)
John Cleese
Ted Koppel
David Cameron (former Britain Prime Minister)
James Comey
Doris Kearns Goodwin (Presidential historian)
Gloria Steinem (Women’s rights activist)

Okay, I think I’m starting to become overwhelmed of the amount of famous people I’ve met. Oh, I did birefly shake the hands of Cory Booker, and I did once see Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick in restaurant one time, but I didn’t talk to them (but my mother did).
It's the list that I keep on listing, and Bryan Cranston now adds to my ever-growing list.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I haven't met any in person myself, but have had some email correspondences with some.

Here is who I have communicated with:
  • The guy who did the music for Seinfeld along with other shows
  • Someone who was on the Dean Cain era of Ripley's Believe It Or Not
  • The mother of one of the actors on Home Improvement
  • One of the actors who played Frederick Crane on Frasier
  • A couple of radio DJ's
The last one was on the YouTube Poop Wiki. It was a spoof/parody article on some obscure band that had a famous actor in it, and the drummer from that said band in question actually responded to the comments himself.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So late post but I keep forgetting to getting around to posting this.

So last month I went to Granitecon in Manchester, NH (my second time there) mainly because the four original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles voice actors were there (though I mainly met Cam Clarke and Rob Paulsen).

Anyway, meeting Cam there was certainly a lot of fun. One of the nicest guys i‘ve met and was very supportive on my journey to become a voice actor myself someday. I even got him to do his Liquid Snake voice (from the Metal Gear Solid games) and I even brought up the video he did of him as Snake going to Taco Bell (we both had a good laugh with that).

Shortly afterwards, I met Rob and had such a joy talking to him. Really down to earth guy and had such a great sense of humor. He was also supportive on my journey to become a voice actor. (By the way, if you guys haven’t already, you should definitely pick up his book Voice Lessons that came out this week).

also, be sure to tune in tonight because there will be another surprise I’m gonna show y’all. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The TMNT voice actors will be in my town next weekend as well; going to see if I can try to meet them - even if I can't afford to see each of them, I'll at least try to meet Rob.

datman24

Reaction score
So late post but I keep forgetting to getting around to posting this.

So last month I went to Granitecon in Manchester, NH (my second time there) mainly because the four original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles voice actors were there (though I mainly met Cam Clarke and Rob Paulsen).

Anyway, meeting Cam there was certainly a lot of fun. One of the nicest guys i‘ve met and was very supportive on my journey to become a voice actor myself someday. I even got him to do his Liquid Snake voice (from the Metal Gear Solid games) and I even brought up the video he did of him as Snake going to Taco Bell (we both had a good laugh with that).

Shortly afterwards, I met Rob and had such a joy talking to him. Really down to earth guy and had such a great sense of humor. He was also supportive on my journey to become a voice actor. (By the way, if you guys haven’t already, you should definitely pick up his book Voice Lessons that came out this week).

also, be sure to tune in tonight because there will be another surprise I’m gonna show y’all. :wink:
I like your shirt. Also, to add my list of famous people I have met, John Kerry. He gave a great talk, but he did not have much to say to me when I met him.