YouTube Poops

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For whatever reason, one of my older YouTube Poops has been getting attention in the last couple of years, which is odd, because as of now, it's like a seven-year-old poop - and one that I barely put much effort into to begin with.

wiley207

Reaction score
Since D'Snowth bumped this thread, I thought I'd share my two most ambitious YouTube Poops I uploaded fairly recently...

This drug education video from 1993 was SO WEIRD, it was BEGGING to be made into a YTP. You'd swear the creative team (which includes some Simpsons artists, hence the similar art style) actually used drugs when making this.

Yet another YTP I did of one of those direct-to-video Richard Scarry cartoons, in the vein of when I did "Richard Scarry's Best ABC Poop Ever," the "Richard Scarry Animal Nursery Tales" Golden Book Videos, "Richard Scarry's Worst Learning Songs Poop Ever" and "Richard Scarry's Get Ready for SKULL!"

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

wiley207

Reaction score
My latest YouTube Poop epic, just in time for Disney's live-action "Aladdin" remake!
And yes, that's me singing the "Arabian Nights" parody.

snichols1973

Reaction score
This video is listed as "easy to understand". At 0:27, it changes into another language that I can't quite recognize, and I find it hard to understand something that's part English and some other tongue I don't understand:

Now try turning on the closed captions and trying to hear what's being said, while reading the captions at the same time:

Last edited:

wiley207

Reaction score
I know nobody replied here in over a year, but since I just made a new "Sesame Street" YTP I just had to share it here!

Clean Glutch

Reaction score
I know I've said it before, but the best poop I've ever seen was "Heffer and Filburt are Perverts", and it too was quickly pulled for copyright; I had downloaded it, though unfortunately, I downloaded it as an MPG, and now, it's unplayable. :sigh:
i know this is old but have u heard of vlc player? it plays every media file without needing to look for codecs

tinyurl.com/vlcdirectdl