Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

datman24

Reaction score
As long they (hopefully) don't receive the mass attention that they're asking for, they'll crawl back into their corner until they find another piece of media to complain about.

Mario500

Reaction score
It's like I've said many times before: people obsess over Ernie and Bert being gay because they're two guys who live together and bicker like an old married couple . . . but a cross-dressing, shrieky-voiced elephant with effeminate mannerisms somehow completely escapes them?
What "elephant"?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thankfully, my PBS is far more liberal than this, they probably would have had no issues with airing this.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My main PBS affiliate isn't even airing the new episodes and they just show the older episodes instead.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
My PBS station pretty much just airs whatever's new.

If you ever feel hopeless about stuff like this episode being banned, just remember that there was a time when Mississippi banned Sesame Street for the simple fact that the show wasn't inhabited primarily by white people. Times change. We move on. We have moved on, things are getting better, and no one, regardless of who's in office at this point can really change that.

Things always get loud right before they settle down.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My PBS station pretty much just airs whatever's new.

If you ever feel hopeless about stuff like this episode being banned, just remember that there was a time when Mississippi banned Sesame Street for the simple fact that the show wasn't inhabited primarily by white people. Times change. We move on. We have moved on, things are getting better, and no one, regardless of who's in office at this point can really change that.

Things always get loud right before they settle down.
The PBS Kids channel here I believe aired the new episodes and not my PBS station.