"Sesame Street's 50th Anniversary Celebration" special to air November 9 on HBO and November 17 on PBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssetta

Reaction score
I was just looking at the list of celebrities on Muppet Wikia. I don't know if anyone has pointed this out, but while a lot of them seem to be ones that have performed on the show in the past, it seems like some of them appear here for the first time. I'm also not entirely sure how accurate that list is, as part of the list on the pink sheet is covered.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Chris actually serves a purpose in being Alan's assistant at Hooper's Store, much like David was to Mr. Hooper; did Mike actually serve any kind of purpose, other than just being a random teenager on the street, or one of Gordon's students?
Mike was pretty much just a friend of Gina's. Him working at the fix-it shop was a one-episode thing where he would babysit Gabi.

I also thought he was too hammy; everyone else felt more "real" and he felt definitely like a "character," ya know?
Exactly my point.

ssetta

Reaction score
Olamide Faison will also be appearing in the special as well.
Are you sure it's Olamide? Because I actually got thinking, that if they were going to bring back Miles, it would be hard to know which Miles they would use, as they had 3 different ones over the years. I know they had 3 different Gordons, but Roscoe Orman was obviously there longer than the other two. As for Miles, they had Miles Orman, Roscoe's real-life son from the time he was adopted until about Season 26. Then starting in Season 27, he was replaced by an actor named Imani Paterson, and then Olamide took on the role starting in Season 34. So technically Olamide wasn't there for as long as the others, but I guess maybe it would make sense since he's the most recent. I haven't heard anything about Imani at all. I know nothing about him. Though I am friends with Miles Orman on Facebook.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Are you sure it's Olamide? Because I actually got thinking, that if they were going to bring back Miles, it would be hard to know which Miles they would use, as they had 3 different ones over the years.
Yeah, it's Olamide, lol. He's the guy in the back in the jacket with all that hair.

Also, I just realized, this will be the first time Miles and Chris are in a scene together.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Yeah, it's Olamide, lol. He's the guy in the back in the jacket with all that hair.

Also, I just realized, this will be the first time Miles and Chris are in a scene together.
Long overdue if you ask me and given that it's Season 50 I can't think of a better moment for this.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Are you sure it's Olamide? Because I actually got thinking, that if they were going to bring back Miles, it would be hard to know which Miles they would use, as they had 3 different ones over the years. I know they had 3 different Gordons, but Roscoe Orman was obviously there longer than the other two. As for Miles, they had Miles Orman, Roscoe's real-life son from the time he was adopted until about Season 26. Then starting in Season 27, he was replaced by an actor named Imani Paterson, and then Olamide took on the role starting in Season 34. So technically Olamide wasn't there for as long as the others, but I guess maybe it would make sense since he's the most recent. I haven't heard anything about Imani at all. I know nothing about him. Though I am friends with Miles Orman on Facebook.
Yes I'm sure.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
That’s cool you’re friends with Roscoe's son.

Status
Not open for further replies.