Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YouTube's getting ready to do away with yet another feature they claim that not enough people even use to justify the inclusion of having it on the site. That feature? Series Editor. You know, it basically lets you assign a season number and an episode number to videos you add to a specific playlist on your channel.

Once again, this just proves how out-of-touch YouTube is with its community. Much like how they did away with their private/direct messaging system because they claimed not enough people were using it (without even admitted they kept making it harder and more inconvenient for people to even know how to use it), the reason why not enough people were using this particular feature is because it was only available to the big partner channels, which are essentially like the 1% of the YouTube community.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Does anybody even use the "Stories" feature? I just don't see the point of it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It’s just YouTube trying to copy Facebook like they’ve been doing since 2010.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, now here's an actually helpful and useful tip: create a "best of" playlist on your channel specifically aimed at new and potentially new subscribers to give them a quick look at the best of what your channel has to offer. I may actually consider that, as really, the only playlists that I actually posture on my channel are Steve D'Monster's videos, and MORON LEAGUE, since those have been the two ongoing projects that have really defined my channel since the beginning.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Why is every YouTube video nowadays a 20 min. epic? Does it have something to with monetization?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Probably because it's longer than the imposed 15-minute limit on channels that haven't already qualified for longer uploads, but not so long that nobody would want to sit through their entirety.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ugh. Back to subscription updates being like a week late. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since when does Facebook have a copyright system like YouTube?!