Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Humm I'm not sure but if the Democrats really want to win in 2020 they will try to get someone like Obama. At the time he was kind of an out of the box kind of politician. The ones listed here are simply the same old guys.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mom is practically on her hands and knees praying that Joe Kennedy will run as a Democrat in 2020.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
My mom is practically on her hands and knees praying that Joe Kennedy will run as a Democrat in 2020.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he kind of get a rep for being not very bright, or speaking his mind without thinking?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If Kamala Harris is chosen to run, for either President or VP, I am voting third party. Period. No discussion. The Knights of Columbus are not extremists and she only made herself look like one for doing so. McCarthy would have been d*** proud of her. And what's worse, she'll completely get away with it. Both parties are too extreme now for their own good. And I care too much about my right to vote to throw it away on them.

Last edited:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
If Kamala Harris is chosen to run, for either President or VP, I am voting third party. Period. No discussion. The Knights of Columbus are not extremists and she only made herself look like one for doing so. McCarthy would have been d*** proud of her. And what's worse, she'll completely get away with it. Both parties are too extreme now for their own good. And I care too much about my right to vote to throw it away on them.
Please tell me you’re running for president this time around, I can barely wait any longer for it.