Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly though what if the baby was of color? Would they still be for abortion there? :search:

Ah, I love trolling the left.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score

Is this not what I've been saying about the left's stance on abortion? That they use women's rights as a mask for it?
It is a mask unfortunately. NARAL is most definitely pro abortion. Europe openly brags about it regarding Down Syndrome.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
So I'm already seeing Democrats say they'll support Menendez, despite his corruption and disgusting behavior, because "the Republican would be worse. This is absolutely no different from the Roy Moore situation where Republicans supported him because "the Democrat would be worse." Yet the media is barely reporting it this time around. And I seem recall people here insisting it's only the Republicans who would ever do such a thing. And I seem to recall countering time and again that BOTH parties are guilty of this. I rest my case.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
With midterms upon us, Democrats seem to have become whirling dervishes; they're desperate to keep the so-called "Blue Wave" from being reduced to a "blue puddle," like Republicans are hoping it will be. But honestly, why is everybody supporting such despicable candidates and nominees anyway?

Anyway, here's a new "study" that even I find ridiculous and ludicrous:
https://weather.com/news/news/2018-10-22-election-day-bad-weather-effect

MWoO

Reaction score
The weather is bipartisan. I knew it.