Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

wiley207

Reaction score
I hope we get that thought of the week soon
Yes, it's 10:39 PM Eastern, and still no sign of it! Maybe Disney is hesitant to upload it because of it being the first time Matt Vogel performed Kermit?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
That doesn't MAKE it a good film, but I think it is a great film. I love it
Some people don't understand opinions :rolleyes:

I think it's a good movie. I agree with what you said. After a while of Gonzo & Rizzo taking center stage, it was a return to form.

Yorick

Reaction score
I'm sorry that Steve has been fired from the Muppets, and though I have nothing against Matt (because I don't know Matt, just like I don't know Steve...I know them both only through their work) I am in no rush to hear anyone perform Kermit other than a recording of Jim or Steve. Again, nothing personal against anyone. I wish everyone else would be a little more thoughtful about everyone's feelings, but I know that's not how the world works. :frown:

JLG

Reaction score
Completely agree. It was BS to see that article trying to guilt trip people into voting for corrupt Hillary using the name of Jim Henson. Im not what youd call a conservative but I was appalled by that.

But like the Fake News Russian collusion garbage, so many lies by the media being spun about Steve Whitmire. Maybe instead of people protesting fake news about Russia, people should be protesting Disney ? :stick_out_tongue:

Oh, that isn't "fake." Nothing being reported about that subject is fictional. Trump's businesses have been swimming in Russian mob money for many years. That the connections are deep and go back to the '80s is not in question. What IS in question is what kind of turn that relationship took in 2016 and what kind of arrangements were going on, which is one aspect of the Mueller investigation.

Off topic, yes, but I couldn't let that go without comment.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yes, it's 10:39 PM Eastern, and still no sign of it! Maybe Disney is hesitant to upload it because of it being the first time Matt Vogel performed Kermit?
I thought of that too. But it doesn't make a lot of sense, because like I said before we had an unexpected 'alternate' Kermit performer back in '09. This time we know about it, so I don't know what's going on. They can't keep Matt's :smile: out of the spotlight forever. Hopefully we'll see it sooner or later.