Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem fan albums available for download

cjd874

Reaction score
Very nice to see this set of Electric Mayhem albums. I will download the 40-year album, "fer sure!" :flirt:
And as Floyd Pepper once said, you need to have "a room for life at the home for the chronically groovy!" :sing:
Good to have you here, and keep up the "abso-tively, posi-lutely" amazing work. :big_grin: BYE BYE. :halo:

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks so much :smile:

Side note: There are a few songs I wish you'd included (Like 'Searchin' or 'Whenever I Call You Friend, the latter of which I've always wanted a high quality copy of) but good job either way.

Last edited:

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
Plus, cool work on the album covers. The First 40 Years one is really cool featuring Animal's drum faces, as well as the Outside Lands live cover. What really interests me about the Outside Lands one is how each member represents the color of the rainbow. It really makes sense; Animal=Red, Janice=Orange, Lips=Yellow, Dr. Teeth=Green, Zoot=Blue, and Floyd=Purple. Man, talk about a rainbow connection. :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Plus, cool work on the album covers. The First 40 Years one is really cool featuring Animal's drum faces, as well as the Outside Lands live cover. What really interests me about the Outside Lands one is how each member represents the color of the rainbow. It really makes sense; Animal=Red, Janice=Orange, Lips=Yellow, Dr. Teeth=Green, Zoot=Blue, and Floyd=Purple. Man, talk about a rainbow connection. :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:
I've used to assume Janice=purple and Floyd=orange. I guess not.