Looking for a Professional Puppet Maker for a Miss Piggy Replica

RealWonderman

Reaction score
I need to replace my "inspired by" Piggy puppet, and I want one made that's a little more true to the real inspiration this time. I contacted Mike Lisa and Creature Clones, and we were/are in the process of working out a (pretty good) deal...however, I then saw the negative reviews of his service (not his puppets, they look perfect) but his time service, and contact.

So...if not him, then who? Does anyone have a reference for a Piggy? That looks as good?

Or, has anyone else had a great experience recently with Creature Clones? I notice most complaints are from a few years ago...

PLEASE HELP! Either with a reference, or contact info for an alternate puppet maker!

I'm ready to purchase.

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
It's a tough one. She is a hard build but a great pig. I have three CC puppets and my third was my last. The puppets are great but the guy sure isn't. I had a hard time believing everything I read on line but it ended up being true, it just took some time for him to show his true colours. I would have bought a piggy from him but there is simply no way I could ever send him anymore money ever again. He lies about his timelines and when your puppet will be complete. I think he gets commissions that are worth more than your puppet and bumps you without any second thought. If you enter a deal with him, pay him by paypal or credit card so that they can go after him. Be clear in the messages about what the payment is for, (when you send payment). Money is his language, trust me. Once I sicked paypal on him, he completed my puppet. The puppet was already several months late though he said I'd have it for a very important event of mine, it was still two days late after that event; his final way of sticking it to me.

If you do go with him, be clear about what will happen if he doesn't meet his completion date and then stick to it. Problem is by that point you've waited so long and you just want it so bad so you hang in there....it's terrible. If he doesn't meet his timeline, go straight to the credit card folks or paypal. Good luck. Let us know what happens.

piggy989piggy

Reaction score
I am actually working on another MissPiggy replica i made a few but just like you,I am looking for something more serious I have been looking like you to buy something ready and I discoverd that the prices are crazy!so if you'd like I would love to help....

I just started scoulpting the head(from clay,after that it will moulded and casted to foam latex)it will take me a bit of time to finish it,because I am steel looking for some sort of stove or something to bake the foam so you will need to be patient,but when I will,If you'd like,I'l send you some photos of the head finshed with all the flocking and everything,and because I plan to save the moulds I have no problem making another head for you,or even another body,and sell it to you realy cheap I'l only take something like 50 dolars for the head because the foam latex is realy not cheap...

Contect me if you are interested!

Also If you would like I could sell you my old piggy version,(300$ for the hole thing cause I worked realy hard carving her...)

If there is anything else I could help with just ask!:smile:

RealWonderman

Reaction score
I am actually working on another MissPiggy replica i made a few but just like you,I am looking for something more serious I have been looking like you to buy something ready and I discoverd that the prices are crazy!so if you'd like I would love to help....

I just started scoulpting the head(from clay,after that it will moulded and casted to foam latex)it will take me a bit of time to finish it,because I am steel looking for some sort of stove or something to bake the foam so you will need to be patient,but when I will,If you'd like,I'l send you some photos of the head finshed with all the flocking and everything,and because I plan to save the moulds I have no problem making another head for you,or even another body,and sell it to you realy cheap I'l only take something like 50 dolars for the head because the foam latex is realy not cheap...

Contect me if you are interested!

Also If you would like I could sell you my old piggy version,(300$ for the hole thing cause I worked realy hard carving her...)

If there is anything else I could help with just ask!:smile:
I just sent you a PM conversation! Thanks!!

CowbellaPiggy

Reaction score
anyone have an older perhaps imperfect or inspired-by Miss Piggy for sale?

piggy989piggy

Reaction score
anyone have an older perhaps imperfect or inspired-by Miss Piggy for sale?
Try the replicas made by disney,I just saw an almost lifesize disney made puppet of miss piggy in a puppet shop,you can't move her snout and things like that,its just cuddly puppet.