Where can I find Muppet Babies as an Online Stream?

hal

Reaction score
Hi, I've been AWOL for awhile now, and managed to cut the cord since going AFK. Anyway, I got myself a Roku and have been finding all sorts of awesome shows/channels to watch. My question is this...Is there any possible way that I could find Muppet Babies available for streaming on some kind of service? I've been wanting to rewatch this show since the mid-90's.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hi, I've been AWOL for awhile now, and managed to cut the cord since going AFK. Anyway, I got myself a Roku and have been finding all sorts of awesome shows/channels to watch. My question is this...Is there any possible way that I could find Muppet Babies available for streaming on some kind of service? I've been wanting to rewatch this show since the mid-90's.
YouTube! :smile: They've got got a few user uploaded episodes on there. My Son requests "Baby Muppets" every once in a while, so I head on over and we get our fix. :big_grin:

hal

Reaction score
YouTube! :smile: They've got got a few user uploaded episodes on there. My Son requests "Baby Muppets" every once in a while, so I head on over and we get our fix. :big_grin:
No luck with YouTube. Disney blocked the videos:frown:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh no!!! :cry: Sorry! Hopefully it's a sign that they're gearing up for DVD sets. :flirt:

hal

Reaction score
Oh no!!! :cry: Sorry! Hopefully it's a sign that they're gearing up for DVD sets. :flirt:
Do you think they could be? I figured with all the live action shots they used, getting the rights would be next to impossible. We can only hope, right?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Haha, right! Well, and Disney now owns just about all the properties they showed clips from: Indiana Jones, Star Wars, any Marvel characters... ha! As for any other properties, they should look at it as free publicity! :big_grin: