Questions about anything

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
@Harleena Go for it. There's always going to be some nitwit who will say you're to x to cosplay as y but thankfully there will always be someone who thinks you look great and will want to take pictures. Besides, the first Jasper cosplay I ever saw was as skinny as a twig with lean muscles.

Harleena

Reaction score
@Harleena Go for it. There's always going to be some nitwit who will say you're to x to cosplay as y but thankfully there will always be someone who thinks you look great and will want to take pictures. Besides, the first Jasper cosplay I ever saw was as skinny as a twig with lean muscles.
Thank you. I feel a bit better now.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Today I was watching a bonus feature on the Dumb and Dumber To DVD, and at some points it showed images from the script, with "first draft" noted under the title. In an age where most writers probably use a computer to write, is it really necessary to note which draft it is? I mean, when you write on a computer, you can just edit and re-edit the script file on your computer. Maybe it's necessary to note which draft it is when it's printed.

Hmm, in the old days of writing, when it was more common to use a typewriter, when a production had multiple writers for the same project but the writers didn't exactly work together in writing drafts of the scripts, did they still note the draft? I guess they might have known how many drafts were written, and then they wrote their drafts noting which draft it is. Or, if perhaps the original writers quit or whatever, would the drafts by later writers say, for example, "New Writer 1 and New Writer 2 first draft"? I do know that with Sesame Street, rather than note which draft the script is, they use a color-coding system.

One thing I wonder which I least expect to get an answer: Do writers completely rewrite scripts on their computers? As in they write one draft, save it, maybe make some edits after it's complete, then they write a new draft, with a new save file or whatever, maybe copying and pasting an old draft before making changes? I also wonder if writers save their scripts on discs, memory cards, floppy discs, or whatever and send those to other writers to make changes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Today I was watching a bonus feature on the Dumb and Dumber To DVD, and at some points it showed images from the script, with "first draft" noted under the title. In an age where most writers probably use a computer to write, is it really necessary to note which draft it is? I mean, when you write on a computer, you can just edit and re-edit the script file on your computer. Maybe it's necessary to note which draft it is when it's printed.
I think you pretty much answered your own question in the end.

It's more than likely also necessary to note certain drafts in case certain additional writers are brought in and/or drop out during specific rewrites of a scripts.

Not to mention, scripts have to be met with approval from different people involved in the project, such as executives, the director, and others. Believe me, I know.

Luke kun

Reaction score
Who is the cutest video game character? Male and female.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Who is the more annoying GEICO mascot? Maxwell the pig or Rick the screaming goat?

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
Nothing reeeeally maaatters, anyone can seee, nothing really maaatters, nothing really matters, but MOI.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Since when did WWE start blocking YouTube videos featuring desert-themed Jolly Rancher commercials from 1994?