TheWeirdoGirl Tries To Draw Muppets

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Hi guys! Long time no see, eh? Sadly, the life of a music performance major doesn't allow much time for drawing. And summer has kept me busy with a new job and running my Etsy shop. But every once in a while I do sit down and doodle while watching a show or something. So until I get around to making an actual, finished piece of fanart, here is a little Boober doodle for you:

And there's one not art related thing I wanted to mention. I have been working on a Muppet fanfic. Well, okay, actually I've been working on it since 2012 (which is ridiculous since it'll probably end up only being 1000-1500 words long at most). But I've recently been inspired, and so I'm gonna try really hard to have it finished and posted before school starts again at the end of August. Just wanted to put that out there, so that maybe the knowledge that other people are aware I'm working on it will help me want to write.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi guys! Long time no see, eh? Sadly, the life of a music performance major doesn't allow much time for drawing. And summer has kept me busy with a new job and running my Etsy shop. But every once in a while I do sit down and doodle while watching a show or something. So until I get around to making an actual, finished piece of fanart, here is a little Boober doodle for you:

And there's one not art related thing I wanted to mention. I have been working on a Muppet fanfic. Well, okay, actually I've been working on it since 2012 (which is ridiculous since it'll probably end up only being 1000-1500 words long at most). But I've recently been inspired, and so I'm gonna try really hard to have it finished and posted before school starts again at the end of August. Just wanted to put that out there, so that maybe the knowledge that other people are aware I'm working on it will help me want to write.
Awesome! Your art is very nice.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Hey guys, it’s been quite a while! I don’t draw much anymore these days, and when I do it’s usually not Muppets. But watching The Muppet Show on Disney+ gave me an itch to draw some of my favorite characters.