New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Scooter Guy

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've been reading the forum for a while.
I grew up watching the Muppets on the Ed Sullivan Show. (Guess that kind of dates me.) I've always been a fan.
I have a few questions I want to post in the forum.

Scooter Guy

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've been reading the forum for a while.
I grew up watching the Muppets on the Ed Sullivan Show. (Guess that kind of dates me.) I've always been a fan.
I have a few questions I want to post in the forum.

Scooter Guy
Nice to meet you, Scooter Guy. Welcome to Muppet Central Forum!
What kind of questions do you have?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I'm muppet master (LNWSTS creator) and I was introduced to the muppets (not sesame street which I watched much earlier) through my fourth grade teacher who showed my class "The Muppet Christmas Carol" and ever since I love muppets!! My favorite muppet film is The Muppet Movie :smile:followed by The Great Muppet Caper:mad:, The Muppets 2011 :embarrassed: and (don't laugh) It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie :skeptical:. Then MTT, MTM, MFS, MCC, then the ones I hate MWoZ, KSY, and LGatMHS. My favorite muppet list is as follows. :sympathy:,:attitude:,:sing:,:embarrassed:, Uncle Deadly,:big_grin:,:boo:,:sleep:,:concern:,:halo:, and I like pretty much every muppet including :skeptical:,:cool:,:flirt:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I'm muppet master (LNWSTS creator) and I was introduced to the muppets (not sesame street which I watched much earlier) through my fourth grade teacher who showed my class "The Muppet Christmas Carol" and ever since I love muppets!! My favorite muppet film is The Muppet Movie :smile:followed by The Great Muppet Caper:mad:, The Muppets 2011 :embarrassed: and (don't laugh) It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie :skeptical:. Then MTT, MTM, MFS, MCC, then the ones I hate MWoZ, KSY, and LGatMHS. My favorite muppet list is as follows. :sympathy:,:attitude:,:sing:,:embarrassed:, Uncle Deadly,:big_grin:,:boo:,:sleep:,:concern:,:halo:, and I like pretty much every muppet including :skeptical:,:cool:,:flirt:
What a nice description of you. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
I hope you have a lot of fun with other members of the Muppet Central Forum.