Animal
38%
Sam the Eagle
38%
Rizzo the Rat
25%

Fiona1024

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was one or maybe parts from other Muppet's personality or traits that reminds you of yourself.

I'de have to say Gonzo for me, because just like Gonzo, I am considered very strange, and eccentric to others, I have a big nose (at least I think I do), I also act like a complete lunatic, and would do strange risky things that other people around me might not consider (like going on a loop-dee-loop rollercoaster! Yipeee!) I also have a fascination with the sky, and flying :stick_out_tongue:

I think I'm also sorta like Janice as well. I used to have rully shiny blonde hair like her (until I dyed it and cut it short) and I also love to sing :smile:

Tell me yours!
I Think I'm Like Gonzo too =) I'm sort off like a artise like he is sometimes I do danger stuff too and I do love chickens I have 4 off them =)
And sort off the rest you said =)

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
As a child,Wembly Fraggle.I was never a leader,more of a paranoid-yet-brave sidekick.I never got the spotlight,though I still was satisfied. As I am now,I'll need someone else to say.If I said,It wouldn't be accurate.I'd probably say my favorite characters :Boober and Gonzo.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
As a child,Wembly Fraggle.I was never a leader,more of a paranoid-yet-brave sidekick.I never got the spotlight,though I still was satisfied. As I am now,I'll need someone else to say.If I said,It wouldn't be accurate.I'd probably say my favorite characters :Boober and Gonzo.
Interesting mix...so you're eccentric and fun loving but bore others at the same time?

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
I have to say Miss Piggy, because no one thinks or ever told me that i'm the perfect idea of beauty but I've learned to see me that way because i don't need no one to tell me that, I just have to believe it and that makes me strong and more confident about myself, and I learned that from Miss Piggy

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I have to say Miss Piggy, because no one thinks or ever told me that i'm the perfect idea of beauty but I've learned to see me that way because i don't need no one to tell me that, I just have to believe it and that makes me strong and more confident about myself, and I learned that from Miss Piggy
Same here, but, I feel that I connect to Miss Piggy on a different level as well because when I was growing up, I didn't have a strong female figure in my life and seeing Miss Piggy just steal the show no matter what she did was what I think gives me overall confidence in everything I do now as an adult.

More so, I always like to think that Frank Oz's original backstory for Piggy is her legit one and in that, just because you've come from a not so beautiful past doesn't mean that your present must reflect that and with those thoughts, I see a sort of role model in Miss Piggy and am very happy that I picked up not just her confidence but some diva cues here and there :smile: