Why I think Floyd and Janice are more than friends

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I forgot a little bit more information about Floyd and Janice. They will and always be part of the Electric Mayhem no matter how hard or bad things happen to the bass and electric guitar players.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I found some more flirty scenes with j&f to add to the list.

In the dom deluise episode floyd exists walking with janice after 'dont Blame the dynamite' his arm is around her I even paused and zoomed I'm to double check. In that same episode after they all finished singing 'we got us' they turn to each other and appear to be Eskimo kissing (rubbing their noses together)

In mtm in the end where everyone is cheering after piggy and kermit say 'I do' I may not be correct but I believe I saw janice leaping with excitement and smooch floyd on the cheek

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
I found some more flirty scenes with j&f to add to the list.

In the dom deluise episode floyd exists walking with janice after 'dont Blame the dynamite' his arm is around her I even paused and zoomed I'm to double check. In that same episode after they all finished singing 'we got us' they turn to each other and appear to be Eskimo kissing (rubbing their noses together)

In mtm in the end where everyone is cheering after piggy and kermit say 'I do' I may not be correct but I believe I saw janice leaping with excitement and smooch floyd on the cheek
How do they Eskimo kiss when Janice has not got a nose...