New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

AficionadoChris

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Chris Dell'Isola. I'm an animator and critic on YouTube, aswell as a lifelong Muppet fan. So much so that I did two videos about "The Muppets" and "The Muppet Movie" blu-rays with my Kermit the Frog puppet. I had tons of fun singing with him. Hope you guys enjoy these videos too.

The Muppets
The Muppet Movie

koala3

Reaction score
Hello my name is Pete, and i'm becoming obsessed with puppets! Especially the Muppets! Really been wanting to build one for a few years and have finally decided to take the plunge! Nothing brightens my day more than reading about different faux furs.:super:

Fiona1024

Reaction score
Hi Fiona! Welcome to Muppet Central! I have seen The Muppets Most Wanted trailer and I thought it was really good. Steve Whitmire and Eric Jacoberson had a cameo in a scene, Scooter was doing the "Moves Like Jagger", and more. Wow!
Whose your favorite Muppet character?
Hello Muppetfan24/7 Yeah I can't wait until it comes out it's next year in March I can't remember the date. HA HA I loved that part Move like jagger yeah heh heh.
My favorite character is The Great Gonzo

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Chris Dell'Isola. I'm an animator and critic on YouTube, aswell as a lifelong Muppet fan. So much so that I did two videos about "The Muppets" and "The Muppet Movie" blu-rays with my Kermit the Frog puppet. I had tons of fun singing with him. Hope you guys enjoy these videos too.

The Muppets
The Muppet Movie
Hello my name is Pete, and i'm becoming obsessed with puppets! Especially the Muppets! Really been wanting to build one for a few years and have finally decided to take the plunge! Nothing brightens my day more than reading about different faux furs.:super:
Hello! I hope you have fun at Muppet Central Forum! :smile:

MuppetManMitchl

Reaction score
I have been a fan of Muppets since I could crawl which considering I'm 42 is saying something.You could quiz me on anything from any Muppet movie and I am pretty sure I could answer correctly. I am patiently waiting for seasons 4 and 5 of The Muppet Show. In fact I have been waiting for years. Also I want the original Muppet movie with the "Can we have a grasshopper for the frog?" scene

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I have been a fan of Muppets since I could crawl which considering I'm 42 is saying something.You could quiz me on anything from any Muppet movie and I am pretty sure I could answer correctly. I am patiently waiting for seasons 4 and 5 of The Muppet Show. In fact I have been waiting for years. Also I want the original Muppet movie with the "Can we have a grasshopper for the frog?" scene
It's nice meeting you, MuppetManMitchi. What is the number of Muppets that appeared in the Rainbow Connection finale?

cjd874

Reaction score
Nice to meet everyone on this forum!
Hey MuppetManMitchi! Two Muppet Movie questions for you: what flavors of ice cream did Fozzie Bear order from the ice cream vendor at the county fair? And who was the legendary actor/comedian who played the ice cream vendor?

KellyW

Reaction score
Hey new here for the second time. Been doing puppets for many years. Now I am working on Ventrologism. Lot harder than working a puppet. Getting better daily.

Eziwolf

Reaction score
Hi everyone! A Muppets fan from Switzerland :smile:
I'm almost 28 and love the muppets! My fav ones are Sweetums, Kermit, Gonzo, Grover, Cookie, Beautiful Day and Telly Monster! But I really love them all. Cya! :grr:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums! If you have any questions about what goes on here let me know.