Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yesterday Biden did a presser in New York addressing crime.
His big concern is the number of illegal guns on the streets. That’s not where the problem is. The problem is people are committing crimes and not getting prosecuted. So you can steal, murder, rape, and push drugs and not go to jail.
But heaven help the fool that doesn’t have a mask on.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’VE ******* HAD IT WITH JOE BIDEN’S PRESIDENCY!!!!!!! HONESTLY!!!!!!!

This is gonna be my final post on this stupid thread, but honestly, I’m REALLY infuriated that gas is now 4 dollars a gallon! I ******* KNEW this **** was going to happen! I ******* called it! There goes 70 dollars of gas I’m gonna have to fill up my car with now! 🙃

As of now, I’m officially done with politics for good. I no longer trust ANY president running. They just pretend to have a plan only to go in the opposite direction. And their followers completely blindly follow them.

Last edited:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I’VE ******* HAD IT WITH JOE BIDEN’S PRESIDENCY!!!!!!! HONESTLY!!!!!!!

This is gonna be my final post on this stupid thread, but honestly, I’m REALLY infuriated that gas is now 4 dollars a gallon! I ******* KNEW this **** was going to happen! I ******* called it! There goes 70 dollars of gas I’m gonna have to fill up my car with now! 🙃

As of now, I’m officially done with politics for good. I no longer trust ANY president running. They just pretend to have a plan only to go in the opposite direction. And their followers completely blindly follow them.
I hear ya. Gas prices were going up slowly and steadily along with prices of everything else. The Biden administration has failed to come up with an answer. Or failed to even try. Instead they label it as temporary. Or place the blame on the "greedy large corporations".

But your anger with the recent surge in gas prices is directed at the wrong president. It should be directed towards the evil Russian President Putin. Be prepared to pay upwards of $5 a gallon. (That is, if we survive the nuclear holocaust).

Pray for a peaceful and quick resolution to the Russian/Ukrainian conflict.

🇺🇦 🇺🇦 🇺🇦 🇺🇦

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, I stand corrected…. My anger clearly clouted my judgement but I do see now the Ukraine and Russia feud has been a factor on this. In all honesty I’ve just been casually keeping up with it cause right now there’s just too much negativity on the news and it does no good for my blood pressure. That said, it still does not change how I feel on the dishonesty of lies spewed out each day known as politics.

Either way though it is is ridiculous and just shows where everything is going right now.