Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It’s still a form of terrorism regardless if it has the “majority” color to it. It just won’t get any news coverage.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
A lot of people on social media don't really seem to care that people got killed, they just care about the race of the shooter so they can push their little narratives.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
In other parts of the world, this is the definition of domestic terroriism. London in particular, where in the past three years there were five incidents like this. Someone driving a car interest a crowd and taking out as many lives as they can.
It’s too early to tell if this was racially motivated, so I’m not jumping to any conclusions.
Darrell Brooks had a long enough rap sheet, and the last crime he committed he tried running over the mother of his kids.

So for now we won’t call it domestic terrorism. Will you settle for vehicular manslaughter?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And cue white people on the right jumping all over this and screaming, "See? This is what real racism and domestic terrorism looks like in America!"
So my question for you is….. do you actually care about the people who died in this incident or are you more concerned about what the “majority” race says about the incident?

Don’t get me wrong. There are definitely ignorant racists out there who have this exact mentality, but only showing concern about reactions from these people is frankly a no different agenda than these people just playing whataboutism games or only caring what they want to care about if it fits their narrative.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's permanent Opposite Day. . . .

Facts are conspiracies
Conspiracies are facts
Science is fiction
Fiction is science
Smart people are dumb
Dumb people are smart
Privilege is oppression
Oppression is privilege
Trump's disasters are Biden's fault