Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wonder if we'll hear even a peep from those crying about dictatorships
Just from your side ever since he set foot into Office back in January.

So, was it a dictatorship when us school children back in the 90s had to be vaccinated? If so, then how can I retroactively go back and refuse my MMR shot on the grounds that it violated my God-given constitutional right to refuse such a vaccine?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Just from your side ever since he set foot into Office back in January.

So, was it a dictatorship when us school children back in the 90s had to be vaccinated? If so, then how can I retroactively go back and refuse my MMR shot on the grounds that it violated my God-given constitutional right to refuse such a vaccine?
First of all, thank you for actually engaging in a discussion for once. But I suspect that will be the last we hear from you regarding this.

Second, got a link that we HAD to have a vaccine?

Third, who exactly decided that we HAD to have that vaccine?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this is bad because...?
I'll answer your question with another question.

Why do we even have a congress anymore?

This is not how our government is supposed to work. And that should bother you.

For the record, I am fully vaccinated and think everyone should get it. But, I am against making people get it. And I am against making people get it by executive order.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’m fully vaccinated too. I just heard there might be new strains of COVID. One called Mu, developing in South America, and Lambda spreading in Asia, but details are still sketchy.
If a new strain appears and poses a risk, do you know who I’ll consult? My own doctor who has known my for 15 years. Not Trump, not Biden, not Fauci. None of them can assess my risk like my doctor can. End of story.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I’m fully vaccinated too. I just heard there might be new strains of COVID. One called Mu, developing in South America, and Lambda spreading in Asia, but details are still sketchy.
If a new strain appears and poses a risk, do you know who I’ll consult? My own doctor who has known my for 15 years. Not Trump, not Biden, not Fauci. None of them can assess my risk like my doctor can. End of story.
Exactly.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
From the President's press conference

BIDEN: "If these governors won’t help beat the pandemic, I’ll use my power as president to get them out of the way."

That should bother everyone.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I see the GOP is now comparing the Red Cross to the Gestapo.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure ICE, which was busting up homes to detain and forcefully remove people they suspected of being illegal immigrants, were the real American Gestapo, not the Red Cross.

But, as I always say, the fact that the GOP lives in its own, perpetual Opposite Day never ceases to amuse me.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Things that make you go hmmmmm. Why are American businesses with 100 or more employees required to vaccinate workers but migrants at the southern border are not required to vaccinate?

Despite the fact that 30% refuse to be vaccinated and are allowed to do so. Meanwhile, more than 18% of migrant families who recently crossed the border tested positive for COVID before being released by Border Patrol.

Don't get me wrong. I'm vaccinated and believe all should get the vaccine. But shouldn't we be consistent with our policies? This certainly sends the message that it's more about politics than it is about safety.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Which brings up another question. If there are 80 million unvaccinated people out there, and vaccines become mandatory, how does Biden plan to enforce this? It’s fairly easy to create a fake ID. Wouldn’t it be fairly easy to make a fake vaccination card?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How disgusting that Trump is using 9-11 as a backdrop for him to make public appearances and basically hold campaigns so he can push more of his ******** lies and bogus claims out onto the public. No shame from this gargoyle whatsoever.