Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
That's why I support the philosophy of Black Lives Matter. But not the organization/movement. When they start crying out for the black kids that are murdered, abused everyday then they'll have my full support. When they start crying out about the single parent homes then I'll start listening. There are countless causes they should be addressing but they don't. It seems only black lives matter when they are killed by the police, regardless if that policeman was white or black.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Please don’t tag me in this. I want nothing to do with this thread anymore. Thank you.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
while the election draws tighter, it almost went unnoticed Amy Coney Barrett was sworn in this week.
I’m glad her hearings weren’t the S#|+show Kavanaugh’s was.
Now Schumer and Pelosi are running around with their hair on fire that she will deny millions of their healthcare and women the right to abortion.
Barrett stated plainly, and rightfully so, it is just her role to uphold the law, not create it. That’s what Congress is for.

MWoO

Reaction score
But I thought mail in voting was totally safe and reliable and that Trump was crazy for saying otherwise?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But I thought mail in voting was totally safe and reliable and that Trump was crazy for saying otherwise?
You forget though, it's Trump and his goons who are doing what they can to sabotage the postal service to thwart mail-in voting . . . and considering Florida is a red state with a governor who aligns himself with Trump, well. . . .

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
You forget though, it's Trump and his goons who are doing what they can to sabotage the postal service to thwart mail-in voting . . . and considering Florida is a red state with a governor who aligns himself with Trump, well. . . .
So are you saying Trump and his goons showed up at the Miami Dade Post Office and piled those bins of ballots up and said no one is to touch them or else . . . ?

That's some deep state stuff there

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Remember what I said a while back about how nobody seems to be taking into consideration that in spite of the fact that Biden may be ahead in so many polls across the country, and could even possibly win a popular vote, that there's still the matter of the Electoral College favoring Trump, just like what happened in 2016 when Hillary was ahead in all the polls and actually won the popular vote? Well, this current electoral map is scary AF: