Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Kamala Harris is in the same vein as Kim Gardner, a prosecutor in St. Louis.
Both have let murderers out of jail, while throwing the book at others whose crimes are misdemeanors at best.
Both have taken a very lax approach on all the looting and riots that happened over the last two months.
Over one weekend 36 protesters were charged with looting and rioting. Gardner dropped the charges on all 36 .
Harris has challenged Biden in the past on many policies concerning bussing, racism, and his own moral compass. Now he chose her as his running mate, none of that matters.

Biden admitted he will be a transitional president. Either he’ll drop dead or dementia will set in. Then Harris willlet loose with her agenda.

I’m old enough to remember in January when it was between Biden and Bernie. Biden looked good to middle America for being the more central of the two. Now that he’s veered so far left, that might have some bearing in Texas, Florida, and bigger swing states.

Me, I’m waiting for the debates. Bring on the popcorn.

mariolover

Reaction score
I don't think watching Fox News counts as doing research.
It wasn't Fox News, it was articles online.

Could you send me some links? I’m curious to know what I’ve been missing.
I saw some links on Facebook, but I deactivated my Facebook a week ago because I'm tired of the negativity, so I don't remember the links. I'm sorry.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
So this should be interesting watching the mental gymnastics by the liberals with the Kamala pick. Remember for the past 3-1/2 to 4 years how liberals condemned every Republican or even independent for supporting President Trump and labeled them as racist, sexist, every ist you can think of. All because they dared support President Trump. Now just a couple weeks ago Harris labeled Joe Biden as a segregationist, a racist, etc etc. She also said that Biden's accusers should be believed. The same lady that was being praised by the Dems for tearing in to Kavanaugh. Now she's signed on with Biden. Let the hypocrisy begin. Sorry D'Snowth. I guess you now get to wear that racist and sexist label by association.