Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
The Columbine case is a fascinating outlier cause it literally goes against all the stereotypes: the kids had great parents, they had friends and were social, recorded home videos and it's the only one of its kind because somehow two people were able to get on the same wavelength to pull off such a thing... there were still plenty of red flags though.

People cite bullying as the definitive reason, but we'll never truly know why things this severe happen... they still have no motive on the Mandalay Bay guy.

I watched the mother of one of the Columbine shooters give a TED Talk and it was one of the most fascinating things ever.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I havent posted in a while due to my Disney World trip, College, and my job but I got a message freom good ole Charlie Benson. Im going to quote what he sent me.
"Why'd you go and spread false rumors about me huh!? I haven't even DONE anything to your sensitive arse! Not to mention I AM NO TROLL! I HATE YOU BUFF BEAKER! :mad: 🤬😡:mad:🖕"

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I havent posted in a while due to my Disney World trip, College, and my job but I got a message freom good ole Charlie Benson. Im going to quote what he sent me.
"Why'd you go and spread false rumors about me huh!? I haven't even DONE anything to your sensitive arse! Not to mention I AM NO TROLL! I HATE YOU BUFF BEAKER! :mad: 🤬😡:mad:🖕"
Charlie is a very sad individual to go and attack someone who he has never met. I have never even attacked him in anyway shape or form. I hope the forum bans him for his harassment and excessive trolling.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My only beef with Benson was his misguided notion that women were less than human, and anyone married is doomed. Well, after 19 years of being with the best person that ever came into my life all I can say is "Screw you, Charlie, and the horse you rode in on".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
@LittleJerry92 made an unnerving discovery: Charlie wasn't just a troll like we all preceived him to be . . . he's actually real! He discovered Charlie does have a YouTube channel (and no, it's not the same as I video I posted in this thread way back when as a joke), and he's subscribed to a number of a Sesame/Muppet fan channels . . . and, as it turns out, he's on the spectrum as well, so that explains a lot of his behavior.

But anyway, while I was out today, I actually drove by a Trump tent! That's right. You know how you'll occasionally see tents selling goods look fruits and vegetables, or steaks, or crafts, or bootleg DVDs? Well, this was a huge tent of Trump stuff! Trump 2020 flags billowing in the breeze, Trump t-shirts, Trump hats, boxes of assorted Trump goodies, and even full-length, full-bodied posters of a Trump Photoshopped slimmer and trimmer than he actually is. It was quite a sight, I have to say.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
@LittleJerry92 made an unnerving discovery: Charlie wasn't just a troll like we all preceived him to be . . . he's actually real! He discovered Charlie does have a YouTube channel (and no, it's not the same as I video I posted in this thread way back when as a joke), and he's subscribed to a number of a Sesame/Muppet fan channels . . . and, as it turns out, he's on the spectrum as well, so that explains a lot of his behavior.

But anyway, while I was out today, I actually drove by a Trump tent! That's right. You know how you'll occasionally see tents selling goods look fruits and vegetables, or steaks, or crafts, or bootleg DVDs? Well, this was a huge tent of Trump stuff! Trump 2020 flags billowing in the breeze, Trump t-shirts, Trump hats, boxes of assorted Trump goodies, and even full-length, full-bodied posters of a Trump Photoshopped slimmer and trimmer than he actually is. It was quite a sight, I have to say.
I live in New York and I saw a Joe Biden tent like the trump one a while back. Except this one had really weird stuff like a Biden pillow and Biden action figures:laugh: It is so weird. Why cant people just buy a shirt or a hat. Why action figures of Biden!?