And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Charlie Benson

Reaction score
Honestly the day Trump does get impeached if it happens, I probably won't be on this thread as much if anything.

Literally the only reason I'm caught up in political news is because I'm kind of forced to with what Trump had been doing.
That's never going to happen. Trump will win again next term.

Charlie Benson

Reaction score
And Hillary won the popular vote, despite her enabling past that hurt a lot of women, and Bill would have been First Hubbie. Gross.

Corruption is everywhere. I can't defend either.
I'll tell you who should you defend: Donald John Trump.

Charlie Benson

Reaction score
EXACTLY!!!

They have money to spare, we don't, so why should we get taxed out the wazoo, while they get breaks? What sense does that make? Let's Sesame this for a moment:

Ernie and Bert are having lunch in Hooper's Store. Ernie has ten apples, and Bert has four apples. Alan says there's not enough apples in Hooper's Store and has to take some back in order to have enough apples in Hooper's Store. Alan decided that he needs to take apples away from Bert, and takes all of Bert's apples, leaving him with none. Ernie, on the other hand, is given the option of giving apples, but doesn't have to, so Ernie gives one of his apples to Alan, but expects apples in return, so Alan gives Ernie two of Bert's apples for one of his apples.

Doesn't seem right, does it?
It does seem right. Two wrongs make a right!

Charlie Benson

Reaction score
Conservatives clearly have issues with inclusion, and in fact, some of them (not all, but some) seem to believe that people who are for inclusion are so-called SJWs, because they're supporting minorities and other groups they perceive to act like they're oppressed but really aren't (when, in fact, they are being oppressed by the ones calling them SJWs).
And they're trying to make bashing them acceptable again. Let us not forget, Trump himself called the bashers, "Some very fine people," while calling the bashees, "Sons of *******."
Again, president is a cumbersome job. He has his reasons.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
im just confused why someone would go to a muppet forum to make a troll account gushing over trump

surely there are better places to do it :search:
My guess it is an alias of an already existing user.