And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
So this morning, our President was ranting on Twitter about "low IQ Crazy Mika" and "Psycho Joe" and making fun of Mika's...face lift....the President...(Mike and Joe are the hosts of MSNBC's Morning Joe program).

Not to mention he recently demonstrated a dangerous lack of knowledge regarding the healthcare bill.

There is no denying anymore, Trump isn't well. The country is being run by a senile old man, and his selfish family who are willing to turn a blind eye if it benefits them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, plus Trump ain't gay, he loves women!

As objects of course.
Oh yeah, how could I forget, in addition to regressing back to treating the LGBT community like a steaming pile of, we've also regressed back to regarding women as sex objects. After all, that's what Ed Sheeran's number one song right now is all about: "I'm in love with the shape of you, last night you were in my room, now my bedsheets smell like you, I'm in love with your body." Trump may have even cowrote that song with him.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So this morning, our President was ranting on Twitter about "low IQ Crazy Mika" and "Psycho Joe" and making fun of Mika's...face lift....the President...(Mike and Joe are the hosts of MSNBC's Morning Joe program).

Not to mention he recently demonstrated a dangerous lack of knowledge regarding the healthcare bill.

There is no denying anymore, Trump isn't well. The country is being run by a senile old man, and his selfish family who are willing to turn a blind eye if it benefits them.
Who is Mika?