ZootyCutie's TMS Outline-Bubs and Coach Z

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Yes, once again I'm doing it! This time Bubs and Coach Z get a turn. Once again, season 5 style.

Cold Opening
Despite being friends, Bubs and Coach Z seem to be hating each others guts right now, and refuse to work together.

Theme Song
Gonzo's horn leaks ping pong balls out of it

Opening Number
Due to their fighting, Bubs gets to rock it with a solo of "Get Up Offa That Thing".

Balcony
Waldorf: It's a shame we can't do that to our seats right now!

Backstage
Bubs and Dr. Teeth become friends fast, while Coach Z chooses to hang around Lips, thus driving him insane.

Song
In keeping with their argument, Coach Z gets his turn in the spotlight singing his single "These Peoples Try to Fade Me".

Balcony
Statler: Too bad we can't fade the theater right now!
(they laugh)

Sketch-Pigs in Space
Bubs' and Coach Z's fighting has driven the crew insane when they board the ship.(Kermit made them do it to try and get them to stop it.)

UK Spot
Floyd and Dr. Teeth play "Mr. Roboto" while being backed up by robots.

Dressing Room
Bubs and Coach Z each try hitting on Miss Piggy and each get rewarded with a karate chop.

Backstage
The Electric Mayhem try their hand at getting Bubs and Coach Z to make it up before the closing number.

Song
After failing getting them to make up, the Mayhem play "Follow Me".

Backstage
For some strange reason, that last song got the two to make up with each other.

Closing Number
After a change of heart, Bubs and Coach Z, backed up by the Mayhem, sing "Soul Man", while them and the band wear some familiar black suits and sunglasses.

Goodnights
Bubs and Coach Z are joined by Kermit, Dr. Teeth, Lips and Miss Piggy. Then they start fighting again.

Balcony
Statler: That one brought down the house
Waldorf: No it didn't.
Statler: Yes it did.
Waldorf: No it didn't!
Statler: Yes it did!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm liking these Muppet Show outlines with Homestar Runner characters. Now we still need appearances by The Poopsmith, Strong Mad, Homsar, and The King of Town. It would be great if you write some outliens featuring real celebrities or fictional characters from other properties as guests. And I like how Lips is featured quite a bit in these outliens. I've noticed that whenever Lips did appear in an episode he rarely appeared in more than one scene (not counting the opening and closing).

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Yeah. I like Lips. That's why I like anything with Lips having a good role.