1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

ZootyCutie's Muppet Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ZootyCutie, Jun 21, 2007.

1. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

Yep, I do art, and I have some great Muppety drawings right here.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58106513/ Here's how I think Oscar would be as a human.

http://deviantart.com/deviation/57983891/?qo=5&q=by:zootycutie&qh=sort:time -in:scraps Um.. don't mess with her!:D

http://deviantart.com/deviation/57859733/?qo=19&q=by:zootycutie&qh=sort:time -in:scraps Bad pun!

http://deviantart.com/deviation/57818813/?qo=27&q=by:zootycutie&qh=sort:time -in:scraps Here's Kikit!

I'll post some more up, depending on the comments I get.
  2. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Only the first one really worked for me, but I looked through your gallery. Those are pretty cute!
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Also looked through your gallery, they all look great! :excited:
  4. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Very cute! :D <33
  5. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Uh... A little descriptive help for the visually challenged please? Thanks.
  7. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

Okay, here's a hint: Through out the entire time he was on the show, he didn't utter a single word, due to the fact he was always getting interrupted.
  8. The Count

Well... If it's who I think it is, you'd be wrong. He did have one line on TMS, during the song "Boogie in the Barnyard" which I heard the other week on MC Radio.
    Hope that helps.
  9. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

Sorry, that's not the humany Muppet I posted. Here's another hint: he's a construction worker.
  10. theprawncracker

Oh I LOVE it ZootyCutie! It's adorable!
  11. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Hey, they're really kewl! :) I love your gallery, your drawings are sooooo cute! :flirt: I also added you to my watchers list, heehee, I'm Kookykiki. ;)

Awesome work, good job!
  12. The Count

Ah... So it's Sully then. Well, keep workin' on the art you love.
  13. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

Actually, what I really need is the pajamas of all the members of the Mayhem looked like. Then you could be sure to see some drawings of them.
  14. The Count

Well... At least the others would be able to see your drawings, I wouldn't given my blind batty eyes. Might consider talking to you about some drawing help in the future though. Can't rully help with the PJ patterns/descripts, but if you prefer, you could always dig back through the MC Dorms thread to find the dorm resident robes I used to design for the people who lived there. Start from Post #3900 or so, the one with the title "MC Dorms 1st Anniversary".
    Hope this helps somewhat.
  15. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

16. theprawncracker

OH I LOVE IT! I think Zoot is my favorite! Floyd and Janice and Dr. Teeth are all grrrrrrrrrrrreat! Love it! Glad I could help! :excited: :D
  17. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

18. The Count

Um... Could descripts please be provided for those non-visual types like us? Thanks.
  19. theprawncracker

Hey Ed, it's just a pic of the Mayhem (sans Animal and Lips) dressed in the pajamas they wore in MFS. Most of them are stripey.
  20. The Count

Oh... OK, guess I thought there was something special to the pajama patterns of each Muppet. Hmmm, maybe Maddie oughta try the robes we used to have. If someone were to draw them up, I might be inspired or moved to come up with some new designs for all the new residents at the dorms.

Maddie, if interested, please contact me via PM and we can talk.