Zoot trade

suggsy

Reaction score
I got my series 3 figs from bigbadtoystore today and vairant Zoot came with them:cool: . Anyone want to trade for the regular Zoot? I kind of liked the tan shirt more.

Let me know soon or I'm gonna open him :crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings from the Count! Like you, I found that the Zoot figure my mom picked up at my local EBX store here in Puerto Rico was the red-shirted variant after further consultation from other members here at the forum. Now, here's the good thing. I established a contact point with fellow member, Uncleduke who says that he gets his figures case fresh from Palisades themselves. Supposedly, he sent me the regular yellow-shirted Zoot figure on Saturday last, and when it gets here I'll send him my variant. Perhaps you could contact Uncled uke and successfully pull off a similar trade. Hope this helps and I wish luck on the trade.

suggsy

Reaction score
Thanks, Count! That soudns like a good deal. The opnly problem is holding out until then. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, if you want to open up that variant Zoot figure, the choice's yours. If you want to get the regular Zoot figure then either check back with any local stores or try to contact Uncleduke post-haste. The choice is yours...
Choose wisely.

Luke

Reaction score
Whats the problem with the variant figure ? Does nobody like the look of it or something ? I thought the rare one would be the one people would want and hunt for !

suggsy

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your help. But the problem is Zoot's been sitting on my monitor all this time.

I'm not a patient man you see. So out Zoot comes. And it gives me an excuse to keep cruising the Muppet aisel for a tan Zoot. :big_grin:

Wow. He's really worth it.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I really like the varient..it's the only one I currently have...but I think most people, myself included, would want the show accurate version if they are only going to have one. I want both, so....