ZOOT, Lips, Dr. Teeth (re-paint) + more

M

Muppetshowghost

Hey,

Im looking for either one of the ZOOT action figures, LIPS and the DR. TEETH re-paint. Can anybody help me out, with a reasonable price??? or trade?

Its insanity the amount of money these 3 figures sell for. Why the heck did palisades stop making these figures??? They were so amazingly made. And they could of done so much more, considering the amount of muppet characters, movies and shows.

Another toy company should pick up where palisades left off. agreed?

:big_grin::sing::cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, agreed, there should've been more Muppet characters made in figure form and hopefully another company with the same level of love and dedication to detail will pick up the license. Until then...
They didn't make more because of various factors.
Almost all the recognizable characters had been made in the nine or ten series that were produced.
The retail support just wasn't there any more.
The company itself went bankrupt and absorbed by another company that only specializes in swords and such replicas.

Sad rully, but that's how it goes in the world of action figures today.
BTW: Welcome to the forum and have fun exploring the rest of the sections here.

rexcrk

Reaction score
*Sigh* if only they could have made AT LEAST Sal (to go with Johnny) and Bobo (just because I love him so much hehe). And don't even get me started on how they couldn't make Sesame Street figures... poor Super Grover is all alone :frown: