Zoot Figure Trade, Uncleduke?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is intended for Uncleduke's eyes. Not trying to be pushy or impatient, it's just that I'm curious about the supposed trade we negotiated. As I recall, Uncleduke was going to send me a regular yellow-shirted Zoot figure from S3, and in exchange I'd send him my repaint red-shirted Zoot variant. Well, the shipment left Uncleduke's local around Feb. 21, 2003, and I'm still waiting on confirmation as to such a fact. If so, then that's all I wanted to know with the exception of the following.
If the figure hasn't been sent yet, then can you please send it ASAP?
If the figure was sent to my address, then on what date was it sent?

Please respond ASAP to my E-mail to answer these burning queries. If the trade's still on, then I'll ship the repaint variant figure to Uncleduke as soon as I get the regular Zoot figure. If not, then Uncleduke please inform me as to such status to know whether or not I should go shopping for a Zoot figure or establish trades with other members here on the forum. Thanks for your help and promptness, and have a good night.

Luke

Reaction score
Realize you are anxious about your figure Count, but these kinda detailed trade messages should probably be emailed privately - it can make the other person look like they are slow and affect their future trades.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, Luke. Problem is that Uncleduke has specified that he doesn't wish to be contacted via E-mail messages either here at Muppet Central or at Palisades. Sent him a message through his address but he hasn't replied yet. Thought the next best step was to place a post here at the forum. Sorry if I've inconvenienced anyone especially Uncleduke himself since I'd really hope that the trade can be finalized.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Count,

Reg Zoot left here on the 25th - I figured you would have him before now.
I am not sure why you would not be able to email me, I have had the same address for more than 3 years.

I will send you an email, or you can private message me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for responding so quickly, Uncleduke! Now that I know that the figure left your address on Feb. 25, 2003, I'll be counting the days until the figure gets here at my home. As soon as it does, I'll send you a message to confirm his arrival and send you the figure by means of one of my phantom bats.
BTW: I can "Private Message" you?!? Thought that both features were null on Muppet Central and Palisades. That's another bit of welcome news.
BTW2: This is my 500th post! Yes, now I can frightfully add a "D" to my posting routine if I D-sire. Halfway to the Muppet Central Senior's board I sit, so this is the place where I always stop.