1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Zoot/Dave Goelz

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by ryhoyarbie, Jun 1, 2005.

1. ryhoyarbie Active Member

Do you think Dave still performs Zoot or do you think he just hands the character to another performer to do it since Zoot really just plays the saxaphone and does't do anything else. Like in the recent Oz movie, do you think Dave was actually performing Zoot in the Poppy Club scene or when the Electric Mayhem were playing that Witch song for Piggy?

ryan
  2. ryhoyarbie Active Member

21 hits and no replies?....

ryan
  3. Harvey Towers Active Member

I was going to reply but thought I would wait until someone better qualified came along!

Anyway, my thinking is that Dave Golez would try to perform Zoot when he can, but when another of his characters appears in the same shot then Zoot would be the easiet to pass on to another muppetier.