Zoe's age

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Hey, is Zoe 2 or 3 years old because in her appearance on Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader, she said that she will be 3 years old in January?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Uh, if she said she's GOING to be three, that means she's two now, right?
edit: Unless she's like Baby Sinclair, who skipped age two out of necessity. :stick_out_tongue:

APRena

Reaction score
Isn't her birthday technically in September?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Of course, we're also dealing with a toddler. Exact facts aren't their strong point ....

muppet baby

Reaction score
Of course, we're also dealing with a toddler. Exact facts aren't their strong point ....

That is a good point , i bet she will be 3 i could be wrong though also but i think that she will be three

dwmckim

Reaction score
True that - she did refer to her birthday as being in "Jaminary" after all!

Seriously though, i think both Elmo and Zoe eventually got de-aged (made younger) than what each one started out as.

(Of course we all know by now how Zoe's also physically "grown down"! Hey maybe in a few more seasons we'll see "Fetus Zoe"!)

muppet baby

Reaction score
True that - she did refer to her birthday as being in "Jaminary" after all!

Seriously though, i think both Elmo and Zoe eventually got de-aged (made younger) than what each one started out as.
i really have wondered that to if Zoe and Elmo have been made younger than when they started out i noticed that about Elmo especially Elmo:insatiable:

Drtooth

Reaction score
(Of course we all know by now how Zoe's also physically "grown down"! Hey maybe in a few more seasons we'll see "Fetus Zoe"!)
You mean the current puppet isn't a fetus already? :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since Elmo is three-and-a-half, and since Zoe was initially conceived as visual on-screen couterpart for Elmo, I was always under the impression that she was around three herself.

But then again, the ages of the characters arent' ALWAYS consistant... even though for the most part, but not always.

Elmo became four in Cinder-Elmo; Big Bird was originally four-and-a-half when Caroll Spinney first made him a child, before changing his age to six; nobody knows the exact ages for either Bert or Ernie, but it's suggested that Ernie is a child from his "Doctor Ernie" bit where he mentions he still has to go through grade school, high school, college, residency, etc.

Drtooth

Reaction score
the one thing I always say is that Grover would legally have to be at least 16 to get all those jobs he usually winds up falling into. Otherwise, there would have to be all these child labor laws crashing down everywhere he works.