Zoe Thread

beaker

Reaction score
Oh gosh yes, we need Grundgetta back! She rocked...Oscar must be lonely. We at least he has that endless trash can...it might even lead to a fraggle hole!(Darn you EMTV! Whyd you have to mess up the Sesame/JHC thing...now we might never get another Sesame/Muppet/Fraggle crossover like MFC and TMTM!)

And Annika, OMG youa re so right. Kids, while much much smarter and intelligent these days, grow up to fast.

I was watching Sesame til 1989(the last great era of everything Muppet related) when I was 11...sucks to hear the average age is going down for viewership.

wockawocka

Reaction score
Isn't Zoe 4? Big Bird is only 6, so that's not several years younger. I don't know what you all think, but personally, I think that all the older SS episodes were better. They may have a larger variety of muppets on SS now, but they had more muppets that were main in the older episodes. It's nice that they have more female muppets, but I think that Zoe is a disgrace to female all over the world. There is like no normal female muppet (except maybe Miss Piggy)!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by wockawocka
Isn't Zoe 4? Big Bird is only 6, so that's not several years younger. I don't know what you all think, but personally, I think that all the older SS episodes were better. They may have a larger variety of muppets on SS now, but they had more muppets that were main in the older episodes. It's nice that they have more female muppets, but I think that Zoe is a disgrace to female all over the world. There is like no normal female muppet (except maybe Miss Piggy)!
But that is good right? Who wants normal...this is the Muppets! hehe

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Then there was Deena Monster...a complete retard....but what about Ruby? i just saw a pic of her and i have no clue who she is!

dcfboss

Reaction score
there's aint nothing wrong with zoe....i didn't like her at first. i tend to be partial to the older muppets. but i've grown to un-hate her....even rosita to some extent. there's nothing really annoying about her. some skits she was in are pretty funny.....like when she was sitting in Hooper's and Alan wanted to know if she had a ballet class cuz she had a tutu on and she said "no" lol. i almost died.

but if u make a list of the annoying muppets, she's not even near the top of mine....now elmo, and baby bear....well that's another story, lol

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Alan is really funny with the Muppets on SS. He is a classic.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Alan is really funny with the Muppets on SS. He is a classic.
I never met him. Lol. I should watch the show more often to catch up. He's running Hooper's Store now, right? Whatever happened to Mr. Hanford?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
Then there was Deena Monster...a complete retard....but what about Ruby? i just saw a pic of her and i have no clue who she is!
She was a yellow monster who appeared regularly on the Street during the 1991-1992 season I think. The one episode that comes to mind is the one where the payphone at Hooper's goes out of order, and they're trying to get it fixed. Ruby suggests putting up a sign that says "This telephone is fixed", which doesn't work, especially since it drives away the phone repair man.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Who's the monster female in "Guys and Dolls?" Was SHE Ruby?

I personally dislike Googoo and Phoeobe from Monster Clubhouse. I can stand Mel and Narf, but those two are the reason I cannot STAND Monster Clubhouse!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I LIKE Zoe! But then, she's girly, kinda flirty, (well, for a little girl), and very exuberant, so I guess she reminds me one of my best friends.....I actually find Merl rather amusing, (but, I like Muppet Mosters who speak gibberish), but I think they changed his hair, and I don't like his new hair.....I like Rosita better than Zoe, though, cuz Rosita's more mature....(AND she's bi-lingual!!! Bi-lingual Muppets are ALWAYS fun!!!!!) :big_grin: