1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Zoe, Oscar and Prarie Dawn appear on The Doctors Show...

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by mbmfrog, Nov 18, 2009.

1. mbmfrog Active Member

Oscar, Zoe and Paririe Dawn recently made an apperance on this show called the Dr.s in an effort to help children understand the ways of getting healthy and the reasons of not being scared of going to the doctors.
  2. WeatherbySwann New Member

Good to hear that Prairie Dawn is getting out and about!
  3. Beauregard Well-Known Member

That seems like such a bizarre mix of characters. I don't really catch much (any) Sesame Street these days, but to Zoe and Oscar interact much? I can see Prairie and Oscar interacting...(though I can't see that ending happily!)...but do Prairie and Zoe hang out together much?

Also, before I make a highly inappropriate joke about Doctors and Nurses, can I just check, is Prairie supposed to be a kid Muppet or a grown-up Muppet?
  4. mbmfrog Active Member

NO it was mostly Oscar and Zoe, Prairie was in her own seperate segment on the show.

Oh and Prairie is suppose to be a kid on the show.
  5. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oooh! Yeah, that makes sense for her to have her own segment.

...And I will defiantly not be making that joke I mentioned before.
  6. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

You, sir, are sick and weird.

That is all. :attitude:
  7. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Well, I'm very sorry! All I'm saying is...well...Actually, what I was saying is much better swiftly forgotten.