Zoe Figurine on eBay: Is This Legit?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I found this listing for a Zoe PVC figurine on eBay today, but it seems a little sketchy to me:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sesame-Stre...337524?hash=item3abf678c34:g:de0AAOSwh-1W5cdC

Granted, it's a good-looking figurine, very accurate to the character and all, but the one detail about this figure that makes me doubt its legitimacy its copyright stamp, and that's just it, it looks like it was stamped on - most figures, the copyright stamp is engraved or beveled into the bottom of the figure. And the date is 2010? Seems like most SST figurines made in the last ten years have this really cutesy, chibi-inspired look to them, which is another reason why I'm doubting this is a legit/officially-licensed item.

And I guess another thing too is that Zoe started wearing her tutu permanently starting in 2002, so why would she be in the buffski?

Can anyone confirm this?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well it's only five bucks, so if you bought it and nothing came it wouldn't be too much of a loss.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I stopped using eBay when they made it Paypal only several years ago, but the reason I asked is because if there was a line of PVCs that were released in 2010 that looked like that, then I'd love to know more about them: if I even knew they were out (and where to find them) I would have snatched them up.