Zelda Rose and Beaker

wes

Reaction score
Has any one noticed that Zelda and Beaker look very simailar?

I noticed that while watching season one of TMS today.

BEAR

Reaction score
wes said:
Has any one noticed that Zelda and Beaker look very simailar?

I noticed that while watching season one of TMS today.

Forgive me, but who is Zelda Rose?

wes

Reaction score
Zelda Rose And her singing Owl she sang "No one but you" on the muppet show she was also on the first season of th muppet show as a Librian.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yeah, they basically have the same head, Zelda was created before Beaker she featured in "The Julie Andrews Hour" special she didn't have the head of Beaker but was a similar pattern. Actually Zelda was considered Dr. Phil Van Nueter's Mother in "Muppets Tonight!"

wes

Reaction score
Yeah thanks, I remeber that!

Hey, May be Beaker and Dr. Phil, is Zelda's and Dr. Bunson's Love Children? Think about it?
Dr.phil is green like Bunson, and Beaker is peach and shaped like zelda, not to mention beaker hangs around Bunson and dose whatever he says,Could be!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The lead violinist in The Muppets String Quartet sketch from The Ed Sullivan Show looks like he had the same head as Zelda Rose, but different hair. It would be a little weird if they used the same puppet but replaced the facial features, as I don't think Zelda Rose is a whatnot (or if she is, then it's rare for that type of whatnot to be used for other characters).

The first time I remember seeing zelda Rose was in the video It's The Muppets: More Muppets, Please!, which featured a few audience shots with her. I quickly noticed her, and noticed that she looked similar to beaker.

:eek:

wes

Reaction score
Here it is I think that Dr. Bunson Honeydew and Zelda Rose Were secretly in love and had Two children Beaker and Dr. Phil Van Nuwter, We all know that acroading to Brian Henson that Zelda Rose was Dr. Phils Mother, so Who's the Father, i think Bunson!

Here's somethings that tiped me off:
1. Beaker was not around in the first season(but Zelda Was)
2. Beaker has the same shape head and nose as Zelda Rose
3. Beakers unusal loyality to Bunson
4. Dr. Phil is the same color as Bunson, he's a Doctor and has the same shaped head as zelda

Put all them to gether in your head and see if they don't look like a cute diemented family!
some one needs to start a fan fic story about this. I'm not a good Writer

I wanted to here other people's opinoin about this.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
the only mystery is why beaker meeps when the rest of them talk