Zappa says Fraggle film will rock

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leans scythe close to Bo: Do not mention that name...

As far as the Gorgs, if Marjory Trash Heap will be in the movie... Well, it makes sense the Gorgs would be too, but we'll have to wait and see.
As far as Richard's characters, not sure. Kim and the other RHLC'ers would know the totality of his FR characters, but I think Junior Gorg is the most known of them all. Maybe they'd get Ricky Boyd to at least voice Junior, though I'd like an appearance by Gillis and Storyteller as well. Then again, if it's just the one character, I dunno if the Gorgs would be involved in this.

Hoping for the best though, unsure what to expect.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The thing is, several of the celebrities who appeared in earlier Muppet films were legends, or would eventually become so. The majority of today's celebrities will likely never reach that status.

::shrugs:: As long as they don't upstage the Muppets.

BEAR

Reaction score
heralde said:
The thing is, several of the celebrities who appeared in earlier Muppet films were legends, or would eventually become so. The majority of today's celebrities will likely never reach that status.

I could give you a few names that could reach that status if they haven't already...
Billy Crystal
Steve Martin (again)
Julie Andrews
Dick Van Dyke
Ruth Buzzi
Tony Bennett
Nathan Lane
Bernadette Peters
Carol Burnett
Jay Leno
Ed McMahon

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ok, some of those I could buy. :smile:

Though, some of those are Old School celebs, the kind I was referring to before, who have already become legends. I was talking more about the current pop culture types they might try to put in.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
With as little work as they get these days, i bet some of them will be for sale.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I could give you a few names that could reach that status if they haven't already...
Billy Crystal
Steve Martin (again)
Julie Andrews
Dick Van Dyke
Ruth Buzzi
Tony Bennett
Nathan Lane
Bernadette Peters
Carol Burnett
Jay Leno
Ed McMahon
Dick Van Dyke working with the Muppets would be the coolest thing ever for me! Dick Van Dyke is one of my favorite actors. That would be incredible!

(Must re-watch The Muppets Go Hollywood)

Luke

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Will Justin Timberlake be appearing?
Well i think i speak for all of us when i say a Fraggle film without Justin just wouldn't be right ..... so long as we can drown him in the Fraggle pond!

:zany:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yay!

No Fraggle film would be complete without an annoying pop star's fatality.

Luke

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
No Fraggle film would be complete without an annoying pop star's fatality.
Hey, we could make sure they put that on all the billboards and everything, now THAT would pack out the theaters. I wonder what Jessica Simpson's doing nowdays, maybe she could play a Doozer! :eek: