YouTube Poops

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
Alot of YTPs have adulty humor and I think the ones that don't are the most funny.
Anyone like them too?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't even know if I should post any of mine... they tend to range in adult-ness of humor.

mr3urious

Reaction score
BigFatPooperScoop has some really good SST poops (mainly the ones with Cookie Monster eating backwards). cs188's poops are also great.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The best Poop I have ever seen, and sadly it got taken down shortly afterwards, involved Heffer and Filburt video taping other various cartoon characters (not just Rocko) in the nude, such as Minerva Mink, Doug, and The Chipettes... it was one of those few Poops where the creator actually attempted to make some sense in the Poop, as opposed to just random randomness for the sake of being random.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hate those ones that are just cubes of static. That's pushing it so far that it becomes nothing... which works to an extent but doesn't entertain me half as much as a legitimate poop.

I honestly wish I had the money to invest in a GOOD video editing software so I could do that pitch shift/split second editing/superimposing stuff my stuff desperately needs. The MS paint animations come off too obvious because for some stupid reason, WMM thinks it's doing me a favor by changing the colors of still frames.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
WMM thinks it's doing me a favor by changing the colors of still frames.
I actually brought this to the attention of some WMM experts, and even they don't know why that happens, they believe the problem lies in the encoding during the publishing process: I've notice this happens if you publish your file as anything other than .avi; however, if you publish as .avi, the color error doesn't happen, but you aren't guaranteed superior quality... which is odd, considering older versions of WMM DID give you superior quality when you published as .avi.