Your wish list for Sesame Merchandise

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well, I have been thinking, I think we need this thread to discuss merchandise we would like to have. Here's a collection of 24 mini figures I would like to be blind box.
Big Bird w/Radar and Mr. Hooper drawing
Snuffy w/cabbage
Bert w/pigeon & book
Ernie w/Rubber Ducky
Oscar w/trash can and Slimy
Cookie Monster w/cookie
Grover w/teddy bear
Count w/bat
Elmo w/Dorothy and Baby David
Zoe w/Mimi and Rocko
Prairie Dawn w/piano
Telly w/Freddy
Rosita w/guitar
Alice w/cabbage
Honker
Dinger
Baby Bear w/porridge
Grungetta w/Irvine
Martian
Gladys w/Stinky
Wolfgang w/fish and ball
Barkley w/dog dish and bone
Chaser: Super Grover w/emergency kit
Chaser: Betty Lou
Series 2 will come later today or tomorrow.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
More DVDs aimed at adult collectors. A fourth Old School, a Monsterpiece Theater complete set, a special two-disc release of Kermit the Frog segments, a DVD release of the Hawaii episodes, a two-disc release of the best game show segments...
DVD releases spotlighting The Count and Oscar the Grouch, as well as a new Bert and Ernie spotlight release (not to mention rereleasing The Best of Ernie and Bert).
A follow-up to Best of Friends, as well as a single-disc release focusing on supporting characters from the old school era, and maybe one focusing on the most obscure Muppets of all-time.
A Cookie's Crumby Pictures DVD release (if that segment has been discontinued, then include them all on one set).
A book, CD-Rom, or online app compiling info on every single episode.
A set of Sesame Street trading cards, whether they focus on characters or specific moments.
Funko Pop releases of Herry Monster, Roosevelt Franklin, and Guy Smiley.
Downloadable figures (they released three waves last year, why haven't there been more since?) of Biff, Sully, Don Music, Bruno (carrying Oscar's can), Herry Monster, Sherlock Hemlock, and Mr. Johnson.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I agree with all of these wishes.

For what I'd like to see...if those Scene It? games are still being made, I'd like to see one for SS. (This is actually a wish I've had for years)

Also, more CD reissues of SS LP's.

If anymore wishes come to mind, I will come back to this thread immediately!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Series 2
Mumford w/wand
Guy Smiley w/microphone
Sherlock w/magnify glass & Watson
Biff w/tools
Sully w/tools
Roosevelt Franklin
Herry w/Hercules & barbell
Forgetful Jones
Clementine
Buster the Horse
Frazzle
2-head Monster
Penguin
Benny
Natasha
Hoots w/saxophone
Bedtime Ernie w/bed & Rubber Ducky
Bedtime Bert w/bed & book
Bedtime Cookie w/bed & cookie
Bedtime Grover w/bed & doll
Bedtime Elmo w/bed & doll
Bedtime Count w/bed & cat
Chaser: Customer w/menu
Chaser: Waiter Grover w/tray

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Someone brought up this idea a few years ago, and I shall now revive it here:

Apparently, back in the 1990s and 2000s, various different older animation companies, such as Hanna-Barbera, Jay Ward Productions, Warner Bros, etc. released these CD collections of the various different, yet memorable sound effects, music cues, buttons, and such that they would use frequently in their cartoons.

Wouldn't it be great if Sesame Workshop could released a similar CD collection of all the sound effects and music cues that they've used over the years? I'd especially love to hear clean recordings of those quirk little music buttons we all know and love from classic Muppet inserts without any dialogue or other sounds interrupting them.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Thread bump.

It's been said a bunch of times that complete season sets of the show can't be possible because there were 130 episodes during seasons 1 and 3-29 and 145 during season 2.

Of course I agree, but last night, I stumbled across this: http://www.dvdseriesbuy.com/Walt-Disneys-100-Years-Of-Magic-172-Discs-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-925.html

Now, if Disney can pull this kinda thing off, don't you think SS can pull off something similar? I know that will require a lot of us to really dip into our checking/savings accounts, but who knows?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That's not a legit product. There's Simpsons and Tom & Jerry DVDs listed in there.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Here's some of my ideas
Grover, Oscar, and Count pez dispensers
Plush toys of secondary characters such as Mumford & Guy.
A best of Count & Oscar DVD.
A set of bobbleheads of Big Bird, Oscar, Bert, Ernie, Cookie, Grover, Count, & Elmo
Super Grover lunchbox
That's it for now.