Your Username--Explain Yourselves!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
thw word "muppetfan" I thought would be cool, because I LOVE the Muppets and I grew up loving them ever since. The "24/7" is what my mom was as a "Muppet obbessed fan" before I was even born. She grew up with Sesame Street, the Muppet Show, and some other Muppet related stuff.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Miss- I'm a girl.
Musical- I have a love for Broadway musicals! I have Broadway books, Piano books for shows, have seen 14 shows on Broadway (2 of them twice, and hopefully I get to see another one I saw before again in April.), and is very much involved with the school drama club and community theater.
12- A random number that popped into my head at random. I wanted to pick 67 or 70 but I figured "Eh, let's do 12."

Teheheman

Reaction score
I could SWEAR I did one in another thread as to why my name is the way it is but ok, I'll do it in this one. When it Rome right?
Anyways, this is the name I always went by. I THOUGHT, stupidly, that I said Tee hee a lot, and ended up misspelling it as Teheheman. I realize now how stupid that sounds but I've always gone by it and it's the easiest for me to remember since I use it for all the forums and what-not I'm on. So yeah..........interesting huh? lol

Daniel

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I really like the character Bill the Bubble Guy. I had to omit the the from my username however because the limitations of the forum setting wouldn't let it all fit.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------
Obvious.

Although some days I feel far more like Snookie Blyer than Newsie...

--------------

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I'm Ozymandias after the poem by Shelley.

Since I was thirteen years old I've primaily been known as "Haystack" on the internet because of my really thick, tangly hair that made my head look like it stuck out of a haystack. After four years of that I decided to try something different.

Almost four years ago I became very interested in the movie '9' by Shane Acker, and I joined a forum where several other interested people were gathering. I was drawn to the character of '1', and judging from the trailer and what we knew about his character, I thought he was a proud leader who would eventually be torn down out of his position of power, like the titular king in Shelley's "Ozymandias" (wasn't too far off of the mark either). Therefore, because I liked the theory and complex characters, I took that to be my screenname, and in essence named myself after '1'. I've been going by 'Ozy' ever since. :big_grin: