Your Username--Explain Yourselves!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
There's a television show on Spike called Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (or MXC for short) that was originally a game show in Japan called Takeshi's Castle. Well, it has since been edited and dubbed with original scripting to be a comedic physical challenge sports show. It's quite possibly one of the funniest shows on television and I'm a big fan of it. Anyway; the two hosts names on it are Kenny Blankenship and Vic Romano. So I guess you can say that my user name is a tribute to great television program from the first network for men. And if you've never seen it; I strongly recommend it.:smile:

EDIT: Here's a pic of Kenny and Vic

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
DanDan is my name. Well, Dan is. DanDan is my Mopfam name. And strawberries are cool. So there we go.

Xela

Reaction score
Well, this is really genius right here: 'Xela' is actually 'Alex' (my name) spelled backwards! Lol. It's also become my nickname between my close friends and I. :smile:

F

furryredmonster

My name is the desription of Elmo. Everywhere else I am redfurrymonster84... yet I messed up witht he emailing like I always do :embarrassed:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Xela said:
Well, this is really genius right here: 'Xela' is actually 'Alex' (my name) spelled backwards! Lol. It's also become my nickname between my close friends and I. :smile:
That's so cool, I always wondered what your name meant!

Xela

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
That's so cool, I always wondered what your name meant!
Yay, I had mystery! :excited:

It's funny though; when I picked it I wondered if it would be a bit too obvious. Then I had a few other people ask me what it meant, lol. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
There's a television show on Spike called Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (or MXC for short) that was originally a game show in Japan called Takeshi's Castle. Well, it has since been edited and dubbed with original scripting to be a comedic physical challenge sports show. It's quite possibly one of the funniest shows on television and I'm a big fan of it. Anyway; the two hosts names on it are Kenny Blankenship and Vic Romano. So I guess you can say that my user name is a tribute to great television program from the first network for men. And if you've never seen it; I strongly recommend it.:smile:

EDIT: Here's a pic of Kenny and Vic
So how are we able to pull this off with having a character on T*K*O with the same name without getting sued by Spike?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
My Username.

Well, I was adopted when I was a baby, and on some official-type papers, it says "Louvier" is my real last name, and the nurses called me "Baby Renee" cause I didn't actually have a name.
I think they called me "Renee" cause that was the name of a nurse who actually died the night I was born. She had helped deliver me, then...I guess went home and she unfortunately died that night in her sleep.
That's what I've been told. So, although my legal name is "Sara Vines" I use ReneeLouvier for 2 reasons.

1) Cause it keeps my legal name anoynomus.
2) To keep my name that was given at birth alive in my memory. :smile:

Also, this is my username just about everywhere now. At least within the last 3 years. :big_grin:

www.reneelouvier.deviantart.com

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hmmm, I thought this thread was in the Friends and Family section. Ah well... I meant to post here back when the thread was first active.
Anyway, my name was inspired directly by Jim Henson!
:jim:
On his phone interview that's posted in the interviews section of this site, he mentions that there's a difference between muppets and the characters in his fantasy films. While his fantasy characters are kind of dark and more serious, the muppets are colorful, fun, and love to sing and dance. He then said that the fraggles, (the interview is from 1982 when they were beginning to work on FR), could also be considered muppets. First I thought, "Fragglesmuppets?" but it just didn't sound quite right. So I made it all singular, and Fragglemuppet was it.
:smirk:
:smile: